Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Very confused about my funding options. I am from Northern Ireland and have previously applied for funding through student finance ni for my undergraduate degree. I have recently been accepted to my PGDE Teacher Training at the University of Edinburgh and want clarification about my funding options and specifically which body to apply through. Although I am from Northern Ireland I currently reside in England since September 2017. So I am unsure which student finance organisation I am able to apply from student finance ni, student finance England or SAAS. Any help would be appreciated.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2018

University open days

  1. Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Days Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  2. University of Sunderland
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
  3. Plymouth College of Art
    All MA Programmes Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Jul '18
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.