Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girl lost feelings beacuse shes unhappy Advice pls watch

So its been a harsh few months for my girl. She didnt get accept to uni, parents divorced, dad moved out so now she and her mom have to pay out dads part of the credit for the house.. She stopped replying and texting in end of december I asked her multiple times if somethings wrong im here for you she always said she needs time for herself. One weekend I asked her mom if I can come and suprise her she said yes. I came there bought her a gift and when I saw her I knew that she doesnt love me anymore I could read it from her eyes I almost cried not knowing if it was from joy or sadness since we havent seen each other for more than 2 months she works as a nurse so her schedule is quite bad. Talked to her all good and stuff she didnt even want to give me a kiss. Came home asked her to tell me if she doesnt wanna be with me tell me so we stop wasting time. We ended up breaking up. To make matters worse she got into a fight with her mom beacuse she told her that leaving me was a stupid idea. She told me she feels sad beacuse she doesnt have time for me and that I dont get anything from her and that we can stay friends lol. I texted her two days after that telling her to think about it she was pissed at me for talking to her mom and suprising her lmao. So now I dont know what to do ill probably go party today with my friends im slowly getting over her but man id love to get her back since we never had any arguments the only problem in our relationship was time and distance (she lives 1.5 hour away) im wiling to visit her more often since ive got more time than her but she doesnt wanna try again. Ill probably post on insta or snap a selfie with some girl let her get jelaous a bit and im thinking about sending her a text like a week from now on i just dont know if this is a good idea need some opinions. I know i should move on but maybe she still loves me id rather try to text her again than think about what would happend if i would. Sorry for the long text...

ReputationRep:
    Taking a picture with another girl to make her jealous is petty and immature, don't do that. If she's stated that she doesn't want to be with you anymore, then I'd suggest getting over her but still try to be her friend. If this is too difficult, then don't be her friend but say that you're there if she needs you, it sounds like she's having a hard time and she doesn't need you making small drama because you want to be with her when she doesn't. It sounds like her life is too hectic at the moment to fit you or any relationship in, having a relationship would probably be very strained anyway. Respect her decision to not be with you anymore, it doesn't matter if you think she might still love you, she's stated that she's not interested. If she changes her mind, she'll come to you, pestering her won't help. If the main reason you were with her was because you didn't have many arguments, those aren't really good reasons to be with someone anyway. Take a moment and think from her perspective.

ReputationRep:
    I would just move on & what ^^ said.

(Original post by FrankieRedd)
    Taking a picture with another girl to make her jealous is petty and immature, don't do that. If she's stated that she doesn't want to be with you anymore, then I'd suggest getting over her but still try to be her friend. If this is too difficult, then don't be her friend but say that you're there if she needs you, it sounds like she's having a hard time and she doesn't need you making small drama because you want to be with her when she doesn't. It sounds like her life is too hectic at the moment to fit you or any relationship in, having a relationship would probably be very strained anyway. Respect her decision to not be with you anymore, it doesn't matter if you think she might still love you, she's stated that she's not interested. If she changes her mind, she'll come to you, pestering her won't help. If the main reason you were with her was because you didn't have many arguments, those aren't really good reasons to be with someone anyway. Take a moment and think from her perspective.
    Yeah youre right thats immature. I know her life is hectic now and has alot of stuff but id love to help her with it we dont have to see each other every week I just want to be by her side..
    Never really looked at it from her point of view. Maybe its meant to be like this..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.