Turn on thread page Beta

What’s your winter comfort food? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    ooh turn that into a chai latte (tastes like I would expect Christmas to taste) and I'm there :love:
    Yeah, nothing beats the real deal with hot milk, but it takes time to prepare, so these days, I just go with spice-infused tea bags and a dash of milk. I do think it's an acquired taste though.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    I love dipping chocolate in tea so it melts, is that weird?

A roast dinner is probably my favourite ever meal but even better in winter!
    I totally agree about roast dinner being the best meal ever.
    I dont personally dip chocolate in tea, but whatever floats your boat. It doesnt seem that weird to me.

ReputationRep:
    I am feeling hungry now. Thinking about that food is just bringing out the water in mouth.

ReputationRep:
    Something cool!

It's 28C here and the air conditioning at work isn't working. I want ice cream, milkshake, and a large glass of ice cold coke. :drool:

ReputationRep:
    Scrambled egg roll

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2018
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.