The Student Room Group

Are there any British Asian girls here?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UWS
All these race threads.... Wtf is life.

been like this from before I came here in 2014 tbh
also people been thirsty for time!
Original post by Anonymous
Mate you dress like the freshy Molvi at my local mosque lmao no lie you would look like his son stood next to him.

finna cry
Original post by Fasih123
All Brit Asians getting paranoid because they know I am better looking than all of them and they would fall further down the pecking order.

Teach me how to be like you bigman. For real though how inbred are you? I'm guessing you have one brain cell between you and your whole family and you have to take turns using it?
Reply 43
Looks like Smoggie has been harassed by mullahs his whole childhood. I don't blame him at all that's what happen when you send your kids to Islamic schools as toddlers
Reply 44
Whys this anonymous thing playing up
WTF mate! You okay?
Reply 46
Looks like Smoggie has been harassed by mullahs his whole childhood. I don't blame him at all that's what happen when you send your kids to Islamic schools as toddlers

Look whose f**king talking the one dressed in a molvi ass looking waistcoat with his hands behind his back like a predator
Reply 47
Original post by Smoggie
Look whose f**king talking the one dressed in a molvi ass looking waistcoat with his hands behind his back like a predator

LOL that suit costs more than your dad earned while driving taxi whole his life
Reply 48

I guess you're gonna wear that waistcoat whole your life if it cost that much
I can't leave this cabbage alone he's been asking for it
Reply 50
Original post by Smoggie
I guess you're gonna wear that waistcoat whole your life if it cost that much

LOL I have hundreds of others like that. Your dad prolly didn't know what was happening bts when he left you at the madrassah

You're such a baller man. I'm gonna let 3 pigs loose in your dad's taxi and let them sh** everywhere. Its gonna be pleet for 40 days and 40 nights. Not even zam zam water will be able to cleanse it. All the money your dad earns during that time will be haram. Call it the soor wagon
Reply 52
Attachment not found
Yes I am but arrogant guys like you aren't my type...
Reply 54
Attachment not found
Reply 55
Attachment not found
Reply 56
Original post by CNK80Q3lev
You're such a baller man. I'm gonna let 3 pigs loose in your dad's taxi and let them sh** everywhere. Its gonna be pleet for 40 days and 40 nights. Not even zam zam water will be able to cleanse it. All the money your dad earns during that time will be haram. Call it the soor wagon

LOL taxi driving and sweeping is limited to Brit Paks and I am not even from KSA.
Reply 57
LOL I have hundreds of others like that. Your dad prolly didn't know what was happening bts when he left you at the madrassah

You are smashing it you lad, different molvi look for every day of the year. Your dad doesn't know who you are never mind what you've been upto.
Reply 58
LOL how I am arrogant when that guy called me BC. He should be banned for using expletives looks like all the girls here are driven by chawwals like him
your lun ain't getting a taste of any puddhi anytime soon
Get back to shotting your cousins puddhi on the side of the road for a few quid

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending