Turn on thread page Beta

Are there any British Asian girls here? watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    All Brit Asians getting paranoid because they know I am better looking than all of them and they would fall further down the pecking order.
    Fuark. Teach me to be an Alpha like you

ReputationRep:
    These Brit Paks should stick to the mullahs of their mosques and leave girls for me hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uws)
    shaadi.com
    you know where its at lmaoo

All Brit Asians getting paranoid because they know I am better looking than all of them and they would fall further down the pecking order.
    You look like you just swam across the channel from the jungle camp in calais, robbed a molvi for his clothes and are now sat in a internet cafe trying to find a wife so you don't get deported. We've got nothing to worry about never mind being paranoid over you.

ReputationRep:
    You look like you just swam across the channel from the jungle camp in calais, robbed a molvi for his clothes and are now sat in a internet cafe trying to find a wife so you don't get deported. We've got nothing to worry about never mind being paranoid over you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Night King)
    Bro I got a paki friend who uses that word all the time lmao. Does it mean sister-f****er?
    That is correct

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    All these race threads.... Wtf is life.
    been like this from before I came here in 2014 tbh
    also people been thirsty for time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Mate you dress like the freshy Molvi at my local mosque lmao no lie you would look like his son stood next to him.
    finna cry
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I’m actually dying LOL

ReputationRep:
    Teach me how to be like you bigman. For real though how inbred are you? I'm guessing you have one brain cell between you and your whole family and you have to take turns using it?

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Smoggie has been harassed by mullahs his whole childhood. I don't blame him at all that's what happen when you send your kids to Islamic schools as toddlers

ReputationRep:
    Whys this anonymous thing playing up

ReputationRep:
    WTF mate! You okay?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Smoggie has been harassed by mullahs his whole childhood. I don't blame him at all that's what happen when you send your kids to Islamic schools as toddlers
    Look whose f**king talking the one dressed in a molvi ass looking waistcoat with his hands behind his back like a predator
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Smoggie)
    Look whose f**king talking the one dressed in a molvi ass looking waistcoat with his hands behind his back like a predator
    Dude stop...I can feel my soul leave my body :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    LOL that suit costs more than your dad earned while driving taxi whole his life

ReputationRep:
    I guess you're gonna wear that waistcoat whole your life if it cost that much

(Original post by The Night King)
    Dude stop...I can feel my soul leave my body :rofl:
    I can't leave this cabbage alone he's been asking for it

ReputationRep:
    I guess you're gonna wear that waistcoat whole your life if it cost that much
    LOL I have hundreds of others like that. Your dad prolly didn't know what was happening bts when he left you at the madrassah

ReputationRep:
    You're such a baller man. I'm gonna let 3 pigs loose in your dad's taxi and let them sh** everywhere. Its gonna be pleet for 40 days and 40 nights. Not even zam zam water will be able to cleanse it. All the money your dad earns during that time will be haram. Call it the soor wagon

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.