Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Are there any British Asian girls here? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpeg E9578CF5-A5B1-4BBB-9276-8D53F3BE9AE1.jpeg (76.0 KB)

Yes I am but arrogant guys like you aren't my type...

ReputationRep:
  2. File Type: jpeg 0E2CDB85-E009-4557-80C0-25603CC6C781.jpeg (133.8 KB)

ReputationRep:
  3. File Type: jpeg 639CB1F5-FA5A-4301-B847-2CFA12449333.jpeg (121.6 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CNK80Q3lev)
    You're such a baller man. I'm gonna let 3 pigs loose in your dad's taxi and let them sh** everywhere. Its gonna be pleet for 40 days and 40 nights. Not even zam zam water will be able to cleanse it. All the money your dad earns during that time will be haram. Call it the soor wagon
    LOL taxi driving and sweeping is limited to Brit Paks and I am not even from KSA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    LOL I have hundreds of others like that. Your dad prolly didn't know what was happening bts when he left you at the madrassah
    You are smashing it you lad, different molvi look for every day of the year. Your dad doesn't know who you are never mind what you've been upto.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    LOL I have hundreds of others like that.
    Oh God...

ReputationRep:
    LOL how I am arrogant when that guy called me BC. He should be banned for using expletives looks like all the girls here are driven by chawwals like him

ReputationRep:
    your lun ain't getting a taste of any puddhi anytime soon
    Get back to shotting your cousins puddhi on the side of the road for a few quid

ReputationRep:
    LOL how I am arrogant when that guy called me BC. He should be banned for using expletives looks like all the girls here are driven by chawwals like him
    Your parents need to beat you with a sandal.

ReputationRep:
    I guess brit Asian girls got so mesmerized by your face that they are unable to comment now.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    PRSOM

exactly that

also what is it with people using TSR like tinder now wtf
    It's like blindfold Tinder. Taking a gamble here. But if you want my doner kebab, HMU.

ReputationRep:
    Nope their bouncer Smoggie aint allowing them to see this thread then you see why they dont progress at all. They don't have an opinion of themselves and they are a shadow of men in their families. There ain't even a single Brit Pak girl who has done anything. They are just in their house kept like captives and Night's cheerleading of Smoggie wont change the reality
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Nope their bouncer Smoggie aint allowing them to see this thread then you see why they dont progress at all. They don't have an opinion of themselves and they are a shadow of men in their families. There ain't even a single Brit Pak girl who has done anything. They are just in their house kept like captives and Night's cheerleading of Smoggie wont change the reality
    Smoggie wtf is he on about lol:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Tari bay ni puddi wich kabab tunsa kala marasiya. Expletives? What the f**k are you talking about?

ReputationRep:
    LOL I have hundreds of others like that. Your dad prolly didn't know what was happening bts when he left you at the madrassah
    Maaaaan I bet you smear used maxi pads on your pizza base because you can't afford tomato puree. Broke b****

ReputationRep:
    On behalf of all white women, we'll pass on this one. But I'm sure the African women will take one for the team.

ReputationRep:
    You guys are lucky the mods aren’t translating your swearing into English. 😂

ReputationRep:
    There's not even a single Brit Pak girl who has done anything significant. We, being a 3rd world country, had a female PM back in 90s and the role of females in Pakistan have become more prominent whereas those in UK continue to throttle themselves by having a strict life put upon them by their families to an extent where they don't even have their own opinion. @Smoggie is an example of Brit Pak male exploiting females when he resort to swearing of mothers and sisters while women at his home won't be even able to leave home after 8pm.

(Original post by The Night King)
    Smoggie wtf is he on about lol:laugh:
    I couldn't tell ya i haven't got a clue, all i know is that he is one lost cause. I feel sorry just looking at him he looks like a victim.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.