Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smoggie)
    Tari bay ni puddi wich kabab tunsa kala marasiya. Expletives? What the f**k are you talking about?
    LMAOOO pure violation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAlchemistress)
    You guys are lucky the mods aren’t translating your swearing into English. 😂
    Don't give the mods ideas!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james ionicbond)
    Don't give the mods ideas!

what you think about my new avatar btw? 😏
    😂 I think they might take my idea on board.

(Original post by Fasih123)
    There's not even a single Brit Pak girl who has done anything significant. We, being a 3rd world country, had a female PM back in 90s and the role of females in Pakistan have become more prominent whereas those in UK continue to throttle themselves by having a strict life put upon them by their families to an extent where they don't even have their own opinion. @Smoggie is an example of Brit Pak male exploiting females when he resort to swearing of mothers and sisters while women at his home won't be even able to leave home after 8pm.
    LMFAO you seem a bit jealous and insecure. Our women work if they want to and if they don't we are man enough to provide, we don't send them into prostitution at Heera Mandi like you. Who have i exploited? Wtf are you going on about?

ReputationRep:
    There's not even a single Brit Pak girl who has done anything significant. We, being a 3rd world country, had a female PM back in 90s and the role of females in Pakistan have become more prominent whereas those in UK continue to throttle themselves by having a strict life put upon them by their families to an extent where they don't even have their own opinion. @Smoggie is an example of Brit Pak male exploiting females when he resort to swearing of mothers and sisters while women at his home won't be even able to leave home after 8pm.
    LMFAO you seem a bit jealous and insecure. Our women work if they want to and if they don't we are man enough to provide, we don't send them into prostitution at Heera Mandi like you. Who have i exploited? Wtf are you going on about?

ReputationRep:
    Kasmeh bro lets go shisha. Watch me fart out some smoke rings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smoggie)
    Tari bay ni puddi wich kabab tunsa kala marasiya. Expletives? What the f**k are you talking about?
    If I could I could rep you a million times I would
    You savage 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂 😂😂😂

ReputationRep:
    LOL this guy is a big liar. The only thing where women are significant in Brit Pak families is swearing because half of them are involving mother and sister.

ReputationRep:
    You guys are lucky the mods aren’t translating your swearing into English. 😂
    It's Mirpuri i doubt they can translate it and we're not swearing, we're just having a nice civilised conversation ☺

ReputationRep:
    TheAlchemistress might not know the type of language these people are using.

ReputationRep:
    TheAlchemistress might not know the type of language these people are using.
    It’s punjabi half of what you guys are saying. Lol, like I don’t what a b****c**d means! 😂

ReputationRep:
    If TheAlchemistress has even a bit of self-respect, She won't laughing at the way they are using swear words involving women. Smoggie is the type of person who would never want to see his wife/mother/sister earn anything but would put their modesty and respect on line while abusing others
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Smoggie is the type of person who would never want to see his wife/mother/sister earn anything but would put their modesty and respect on line while abusing others
    And you’re the type of person who’d fart then flush the toilet

ReputationRep:
    Not going to lie but even though Smoggie is swearing and directing women. You wanted to find girls on this site so...

ReputationRep:
    So now talking to girls is equal to using swear words including rape remarks? Looks like you've been brainwashed by your family as well.

If TheAlchemistress has even a bit of self-respect, She won't laughing at the way they are using swear words involving women. Smoggie is the type of person who would never want to see his wife/mother/sister earn anything but would put their modesty and respect on line while abusing others
    You've totally sussed me out but i would much rather be what you describe than look like a burnt aloo.

ReputationRep:
    You've totally sussed me out but i would much rather be what you describe than look like a burnt aloo.

ReputationRep:
    Brit Asian girls will never get a better looking fella than me
    I quote “...better looking fella than me.” Not all girls go for looks you know. I think you’re brainwashed because you think girls will go for looks.

As for the swearing, everyone swears and I’m pretty sure you have too.

ReputationRep:
    I quote “...better looking fella than me.” Not all girls go for looks you know. I think you’re brainwashed because you think girls will go for looks.

As for the swearing, everyone swears and I’m pretty sure you have too.
    Everyone swears but the type of language he used is next level. I wish I could translate the literal translation of what he said and you being a girl should stand against such phrases rather than enjoying. Girls like you solidify my perception that women in Brit Pak families are looked down at and have no role in their daily lives except for cooking

(Original post by The Night King)
    And you’re the type of person who’d fart then flush the toilet
    Lmaooo 😂😂

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.