Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am currently looking to achieve my future goals of studying and moving to Australia on a permanent basis.
    I am (32) years old I have a future husband we have been together for 12 years.
    I am looking as I stated above to move over to Australia on a permanent basis however I dont have a recognised skill, I do however and I am looking to study a recognised skill in Australia.
    I have currently obtains my diploma in Human Resources (England - CIPD qualified) level 3 (uk) I am looking at continuing my studies in this area - in Australia, I was hoping to do a university degree in employment law however after getting advice that I wouldnt be able to do the first year in a college in Australia (as I don’t have any first levels in law) to qualify for a place in university, maybe I should concentrate on my HR qualification , I was hoping for advice really if I was to complete my HR studies in Australia to the max year / level would this then be a recognised skill to then apply for a permanent visa to move over? I have the funding to pay instalments for the terms, however I would like my future husband to come with me (he has the cash saved up) and we would like to start a new life together in Australia, any advice would be extremely helpful.
    Kind regards
    Emma

University open days

• University of Chichester
    Multiple Departments Undergraduate
    Thu, 25 Oct '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 26 Oct '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.