Turn on thread page Beta

Anybody else wish they could have the easy life of a white woman? watch

ReputationRep:
    Because when you are a white woman people care about your problems.
    Name:  1518222133250.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  121.8 KB

-You are born with nice hair,
    -Because of your skin tone you will always be treated better.
    -Men in general will always be easy on you.
    -You can get away with acting dumb.
    -You can protest small things and millions will support you.
    -You get tons of men lusting after you
    -You can get away with belittling men
    -You can have video games and movies censored if it hurts your feelings
    -You can have ugly men locked up by saying you feel violated by his existence.
    -If you date an abusive ******* people will help you.
    -You get cool clothing options
    -People accept short, chubby, tall, fit females of all shapes
    -Sexually attacked? Awww you poor thing
    -Make goofy Youtube videos? Awwww she's cute

vs being a dude

-Are you short? 90% of women dislike you
    -Are you a nonstereotypical black guy? 99% of women dislike you
    -Indian or asian male ? People look down on you
    -Broke guy? People call you a loser
    -Having trouble? Sucks to be you
    -Get beatup? MANUP!
    -Get bullied? MANUP!
    -Sexually attacked? MANUP!
    -Make dumb youtube video? Wow how F-ing stupid.

Being male is basically hard mode in life.

ReputationRep:
    was gonna post a serious comment but I know better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maggiebunbun)
    Because when you are a white woman people care about your problems.
    Name:  1518222133250.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  121.8 KB

-You are born with nice hair,
    -Because of your skin tone you will always be treated better.
    -Men in general will always be easy on you.
    -You can protest small things and millions will support you.
    -You get tons of men lusting after you
    -You can get away with belittling men
    -You can have video games and movies censored if it hurts your feelings
    -You can have ugly men locked up by saying you feel violated by his existence.
    -If you date an abusive ******* people will help you.
    -You get cool clothing options
    -People accept short, chubby, tall, fit females of all shapes
    -Sexually attacked? Awww you poor thing
    -Make goofy Youtube videos? Awwww she's cute

vs being a dude

-Are you short? 90% of women dislike you
    -Are you a nonstereotypical black guy? 99% of women dislike you
    -Indian or asian male ? People look down on you
    -Broke guy? People call you a loser
    -Having trouble? Sucks to be you
    -Get beatup? MANUP!
    -Get bullied? MANUP!
    -Sexually attacked? MANUP!
    -Make dumb youtube video? Wow how F-ing stupid.

Being male is basically hard mode in life.
    feminists must hate this post
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    No as Im a guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maggiebunbun)
    Won't work this time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)
    No as Im a guy
    I'd look like this woman. Seriously, being a dude is boring without status. Women are born with status based of attractiveness. I'd go for the bimbo look.
    Name:  Girl.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  85.0 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orderofthelotus)
    If you want to challenge my views I don't mind. I won't attack you, but I'll debate.

ReputationRep:
    i

no b/c i'm a white English "male" i fall into the most exalted (well...) demographc in the world.

ReputationRep:
    I’ll swap if I can get rid of my mental illness? Don’t get to appreciate any of the perks anyway when you want to die all the time yikez
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    White men are more privileged

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by orderofthelotus)
    no please do.

ReputationRep:
    you remind me of DW from Arthur XD

ReputationRep:
    Childbearing, no thanks.
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Idolising/worshipping a gender or a race...not new but it is kinda idiotic to believe even half the benefits you've stated. Born with nice hair and acting dumb is false af. I've seen more than my share of White women with ghastly hair and acting or just being dumb is somehow associated with blonde white women. The former is my experience and the latter is just me stating a stereotype (don't kill me pls).
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Who are the photos from this thread? If they are not captured from TV have you got permission to post them?

Men think that women have it easy but Im in my 30's and the only guy Ive ever been asked out by was in his 50's. I only tried sex for the first time when I was 28. Im supposed to be a white British female who enjoys partying every weekend! But no, all through my teens and twenties I was very quiet, had no social skills and rarely went out as I had no friends to go with. I didn't know how to dress fashionably Id be in sports gear all the time, and I had no idea how to style my hair, I still don't. Im in good shape, I train at athletics 5 times a week and people say they like my body (though I'm only 5ft) but as a woman if you don't meet the common standards facially, don't smile or chit chat or don't know how to style yourself, its very hard.

Even now Ive developed a little more social skills (though I'm not great) most people don't want to talk to me. Im doing a course in nursing and although Ive talked to all of the classmates before when they enter the room they will always walk over to sit next to someone else. Im trying to move forward in life and am focusing on/aiming for a decent job and hopefully I'l meet someone eventually but I find it so difficult to get a job. Im always shortlisted but have always been turned down after an interview even though Ive had many in the past and pretty much know the right thing to say. My feedback consists of things like 'you did good there were just people who scored higher', 'you didn't show enough passion or motivation' or 'you didn't appear very confident'. On my nursing placements I'm often told that my content is good but that I'm appearing too quiet and anxious. My mum says I come across as an immature little girl rather than an adult.

So yea looking at my life there are some women who don't have it easy at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RenéDescartes)
    Childbearing, no thanks.
    You don't have to childbear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Men think that women have it easy but Im in my 30's and the only guy Ive ever been asked out by was in his 50's. I only tried sex for the first time when I was 28. Im supposed to be a white British female who enjoys partying every weekend! But no, all through my teens and twenties I was very quiet, had no social skills and rarely went out as I had no friends to go with. I didn't know how to dress fashionably Id be in sports gear all the time, and I had no idea how to style my hair, I still don't. Im in good shape, I train at athletics 5 times a week and people say they like my body (though I'm only 5ft) but as a woman if you don't meet the common standards facially, don't smile or chit chat or don't know how to style yourself, its very hard.

Even now Ive developed a little more social skills (though I'm not great) most people don't want to talk to me. Im doing a course in nursing and although Ive talked to all of the classmates before when they enter the room they will always walk over to sit next to someone else. Im trying to move forward in life and am focusing on/aiming for a decent job and hopefully I'l meet someone eventually but I find it so difficult to get a job. Im always shortlisted but have always been turned down after an interview even though Ive had many in the past and pretty much know the right thing to say. My feedback consists of things like 'you did good there were just people who scored higher', 'you didn't show enough passion or motivation' or 'you didn't appear very confident'. On my nursing placements I'm often told that my content is good but that I'm appearing too quiet and anxious. My mum says I come across as an immature little girl rather than an adult.

So yea looking at my life there are some women who don't have it easy at all.
    So?

This sort of anecdotal evidence doesn't cut it when men do it in response to things like male privilege.

OP makes some good points.

ReputationRep:
    Oh will you all shut up. This never ending oppression Olympics is pathetic. We are all eating a s*** sandwich.
    Some of us have a better some ways others have a better in other ways.
    It is only the wealthy elites of whatever gender or colour that have an easy life.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2018
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.