Turn on thread page Beta

Anybody else wish they could have the easy life of a white woman? watch

ReputationRep:
    who hurt you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maggiebunbun)
    Because when you are a white woman people care about your problems.
    Attachment 725626

-You are born with nice hair,
    -Because of your skin tone you will always be treated better.
    -Men in general will always be easy on you.
    -You can get away with acting dumb.
    -You can protest small things and millions will support you.
    -You get tons of men lusting after you
    -You can get away with belittling men
    -You can have video games and movies censored if it hurts your feelings
    -You can have ugly men locked up by saying you feel violated by his existence.
    -If you date an abusive ******* people will help you.
    -You get cool clothing options
    -People accept short, chubby, tall, fit females of all shapes
    -Sexually attacked? Awww you poor thing
    -Make goofy Youtube videos? Awwww she's cute

vs being a dude

-Are you short? 90% of women dislike you
    -Are you a nonstereotypical black guy? 99% of women dislike you
    -Indian or asian male ? People look down on you
    -Broke guy? People call you a loser
    -Having trouble? Sucks to be you
    -Get beatup? MANUP!
    -Get bullied? MANUP!
    -Sexually attacked? MANUP!
    -Make dumb youtube video? Wow how F-ing stupid.

Being male is basically hard mode in life.
    So if you're not a white women you can't have nice hair?

ReputationRep:
    My hair is beautiful and I'm far from a white girl!
    I'm a proud African black girl!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by africangirl15)
    So if you're not a white women you can't have nice hair?
    How does saying “white girls have nice hair” mean “only white girls can have nice hair, every other ethnicity has bad hair”? Stop reaching.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Just my opinion)
    Oh will you all shut up. This never ending oppression Olympics is pathetic. We are all eating a s*** sandwich.
    Some of us have a better some ways others have a better in other ways.
    It is only the wealthy elites of whatever gender or colour that have an easy life.
    I actually agree with this.

This is probably a joke but the least funny/original thing I have ever seen. At least make the joke funny next time

ReputationRep:
    Why is there a competition on which gender/race/age/sexuality is more oppressed nowadays?

ReputationRep:
    I will rep anyone who does a google search of the OP's avatar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    How does saying “white girls have nice hair” mean “only white girls can have nice hair, every other ethnicity has bad hair”? Stop reaching.
    That is kind of implied. If OP thought all the other races had nice hair they wouldn't have said it about white women in the first place...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mundosinfin)
    That is kind of implied. If OP thought all the other races had nice hair they wouldn't have said it about white women in the first place...
    It really isn’t. If I said my dog is cute, i’m not calling all other dogs ugly. If I say I love how crunchy apples are, i’m not calling all other fruit soft.

OP made a dumb list of “white girl traits” some are good, most are bad. Interesting that she picked up on the hair and didn’t pick up on “black girls can get away with belittling men too”. Wasn’t OP implying that black girls can’t belittle men?

There are enough people who are being racist already out there, twisting the context so it becomes about race isn’t necessary. This is clearly just a bitter guy who got rejected by some white girls, not someone with a racist agenda.

ReputationRep:
    No1 bother helping the op. I made a really long post offering him advice and he ignored everything I said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    It really isn’t. If I said my dog is cute, i’m not calling all other dogs ugly. If I say I love how crunchy apples are, i’m not calling all other fruit soft.

OP made a dumb list of “white girl traits” some are good, most are bad. Interesting that she picked up on the hair and didn’t pick up on “black girls can get away with belittling men too”. Wasn’t OP implying that black girls can’t belittle men?

There are enough people who are being racist already out there, twisting the context so it becomes about race isn’t necessary. This is clearly just a bitter guy who got rejected by some white girls, not someone with a racist agenda.
    Your last point is clearly true and I too think that OP isn't someone to be taken seriously. It's also strange that there were so many other points on the list that could have been picked up on, but this one was the only one.
    But what I meant, using your analogy, is that if you made a thread about why you wished you were your dog (stupid I know) and one of the reasons why was that it was cute, this would imply that you thought your dog was superior to other dogs regarding its cuteness. If you only wanted to be your dog and not another cute dog why would you say that your dog was cute if it didn't put it above all the other dogs, therefore suggesting its level of cuteness was superior to the other dogs? (honestly this feels so stupid so I'll stop, I don't think this is worth either of our time lol)

ReputationRep:
    Why want the easy life of a white girl when you can have the easy life of a bonobo:

Name:  3FD173B600000578-0-image-a-24_1493667417057.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  77.2 KB

-Everyone protects you: you are endangered after all
    -Nice and hairy, soft and fluffy, good for cold nights: white girls have to walk around depilated.
    -If you act dumb, it doesn't matter, you're in the jungle!
    -Everyone praises you as the cleverest animal, even though you spend your day throwing your own shits at humans
    -You can tongue kiss other bonobos as a manner of greeting, just like soviet russians
    -Bonobos have the largest clits-to-body-mass ratio of every animal
    -They are all bisexual, and aren't judged like white girls.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Tbh not every white women has it easy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss.Unknow)
    Why is there a competition on which gender/race/age/sexuality is more oppressed nowadays?
    It's everywhere. It's very sad and the sooner it stops, the better.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Maggiebunbun)
    I'd look like this woman. Seriously, being a dude is boring without status. Women are born with status based of attractiveness. I'd go for the bimbo look.
    Attachment 725632
    Periods and pregnancy and having babies? Nah, Im good thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Tbh not every white women has it easy
    Not every man is privileged, must mean male privilege doesn't exist then :laugh:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2018
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.