Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is it normal to get depressed after seeing each other, I’ve been in a long distance relationship for about 7 months now and when he left at the beginning I felt very depressed and lost motivation to do anything, after 5 months we saw each other, I’ve just come back from abroad from seeing him and I am extremely depressed again. Is this normal? I know it’s normal to be sad but depressed I’m not sure! Also we have a great relationship!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    It probably is, you go from not seeing that person physically for a long time to finally seeing them and having a really big high. But then have to deal with them not being there again. Its not a surprise that you feel really upset. You never really get used to saying goodbye sadly.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you’re right.. thank you
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Long distance is not feasible unless you have the time and money to travel. Personally I don't, so I avoid. Also I get a bit attached and can sometimes be quite sensitive to things, but I hide it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.