Turn on thread page Beta

Is it wrong for a 16 year old to be dating a 25 year old? watch

Announcements
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    One needs to question the motives of a 25 year old wanting to date a 16 year old.

The 16 year old potentially has daddy issues. The 25 year old potentially has controlling issues if not borderline paedophile issues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marc30)
    Nothing wrong with dating someone older than yourself.

I am 37 year old if u are interested in getting to know each other
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    I must say I have no clue why a 25 year old would be interested in a 16 year old. I am 18 going on 19 and am very immature so I did talk to 15/16 year olds and they’re the youngest I would ever think and some of them I couldn’t stand because of maturity so unless as 16 year old was VERY mature there’s no way it would work
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    No I’m 38 wife is 66 my stepdaughter is a year-old the me 39 I have a stepdaughter is 25 has a boyfriend 40 We’ll get on and have fun and make enough and go for a girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmbooXx)
    I've never really liked guys my own age and I only used 25 as an example age because I don't currently like anyone but If i was to get in a relationship with someone around that age group, would it be wrong? And how much could you do before it became illegal?
    There is a great difference between those ages in terms of maturity and experience. You are still a child in the eyes of the law whereas the 25 year old is not. Of course it is a different story if you're 25 and the other person is 34, my parents have an 8 year gap and they're doing fine.

You are a child at this point so we could see it as wrong at this moment but once you are older it could be justifiable. However there is an issue if there is a 25 year old interested in a 16 year old and vice versa.

ReputationRep:
    Just thought I'd update everyone that I have a boyfriend who'said 19 so before I get any more perverted comments, no I'm not single and no I don't to get to know you better ☺

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmbooXx)
    Just thought I'd update everyone that I have a boyfriend who'said 19 so before I get any more perverted comments, no I'm not single and no I don't to get to know you better ☺

Marc30 will be heartbroken

Spoiler:
    Show

Actually I've just noticed he's been banned and his comments deleted.

harsh ..lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)

Spoiler:
    Show

harsh ..lol

OMG
    Hahahahhaha

(Original post by ANM775)

Spoiler:
    Show

harsh ..lol

Looking at his post history and his dress sense:

(Original post by Marc30)
    What colour pair of jeans should i be wearing with this top ? http://www.next.co.uk/g223412s4 The only pair of trainers i have is Navy addidas Samba.
    He must be a certified nonce.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymous)
    looking at his post history and his dress sense:

He must be a certified nonce.
    pahahhahah

ReputationRep:
    It's a sizeable age gap.

Personal choice is important, I wouldn't be happy in 30 years time I had 16 year old dating s 25 year old.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 22, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.