Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone have any suggestions for any quiet areas where I could go and do my A level work instead of just staying in my house all day? (I've already gone to the university library a few times as my local one is always so noisy...)
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Does anyone have any suggestions for any quiet areas where I could go and do my A level work instead of just staying in my house all day? (I've already gone to the university library a few times as my local one is always so noisy...)
    Ear defenders if its a noisy house.

School, community centre, uni. A uni has several libraries, so maybe locate them all. You can also possibly join. Ask the librarian. Local libraries. For very quiet places then sometimes you can rent rooms in the lobrary, just ask.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I would say get noise cancelling headphone. They work wonders. You won’t even have to find a new place to work. Or if you like reading in the library then to the noise cancelling headphones will be of help. I wish I could help more, but you didn’t mention which city you live in, so I can’t tell you of particular places you can go to. Coffee shops are usually quiet during odd hours you can try that as well.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.