Turn on thread page Beta

Is this him laying hands on me. watch

My boyfriend pushes me I know to get my attention to talk to him during an argument or something. But he pushed me and I fell due to his strength. He’s 6’1 I’m 5’3 also. Sometimes when he pushes me I go flying.

Is this him laying his hands on me?

ReputationRep:
    yes

yes

ReputationRep:
    violence in a relationship is never acceptable.

ReputationRep:
    That is just wrong. If he isn't respecting you (which he doesn't seem to be), leave him.

lol well unless he has the ability to push you without touching you, i would say so...

ReputationRep:
    If he pushes you now, he will hit you later.

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Not okay.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    All I can think of is that scene from Family Guy, with the train going into the undersized tunnel...

ReputationRep:
    The big fat bully.

How would he feel if you were 6'11", built like a boxer, and pushed him flying every time you had an argument?

ReputationRep:
    violence in relationships starts with disrespect, then pushing and shoving. then the punching and hitting starts. please leave him this is not ok
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Well NAHHHHH THEN

(Original post by euphrosyne)
    That is just wrong. If he isn't respecting you (which he doesn't seem to be), leave him.
    I’ve hit him before and I stopped the only thing he did when I hit him was restrain me or push me away wish was fair enough because I hit him. However this time I didn’t do anything to him we was arguing and I was ignoring him and not talking to him or responding I kept walking away from him. He immediately said sorry and raced after me and has left me over 60 messages saying sorry and calls. Not sure what to do.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.