The Student Room Group

A* English Literature AQA B 7717

Long story short, I'm retaking from home. One of my private tutors didn't teach me for 2 months. I found another tutor. I really would like an A* but I'm starting to feel it's not achievable. I'm pretty much fine with my other 2 subjects and working away to achieve top grades in them, but my main concern is English. The books I'm doing from the 1st year are King Lear, Tess of the D'Urbervilles & Death of a Salesman. The books I'm doing for the 2nd year is The Kite Runner, The Handmaid's Tale and poems, Blake's Songs of Innocence & Experience. My parents are paying top money for these tutors, so I have a lot of support. However, is an A* still achievable from now until June? I still have to go through the 2nd year books. I would have to sacrifice everything and spend these whole 4 months studying hard which I'm 100% willing to do. Has anyone got an A* last year that could give me advice? Thanks.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest