Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think of my EPQ ideas? (Mental health related) watch

ReputationRep:
    1. To create a childrens book that will explain mental illness in a child-friendly way. (E.g. for children who have family members with mental illness)

2. How can pets be used to improve the treatment/management of chronic mental illness?

3. How can technology be used to improve the treatment/management of chronic mental illness?

4. To produce a mobile phone app that can complement dialectical behaviour therapy (a treatment for BPD, a disorder characterised by emotional instability), or that can complement mental health treatment more generally.

5. Something to do with psychiatric support dogs - how they can be trained, how they can help people with mental illness, whether they should be given the same legal rights and recognition as other services dogs. Perhaps making a psychiatric support dog training guide.

Let me know what you think of the above and which one is your favourite! xx
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sonia.ahd)
    1. To create a childrens book that will explain mental illness in a child-friendly way. (E.g. for children who have family members with mental illness)

2. How can pets be used to improve the treatment/management of chronic mental illness?

3. How can technology be used to improve the treatment/management of chronic mental illness?

4. To produce a mobile phone app that can complement dialectical behaviour therapy (a treatment for BPD, a disorder characterised by emotional instability), or that can complement mental health treatment more generally.

5. Something to do with psychiatric support dogs - how they can be trained, how they can help people with mental illness, whether they should be given the same legal rights and recognition as other services dogs. Perhaps making a psychiatric support dog training guide.

Let me know what you think of the above and which one is your favourite! xx
    Go for the second as theres lots of information on that. I would say avoid doing an artefact, you not only have to make it but then also do a write up on it.

To be honest 80% of your marks come from your production log so you need to write down literally everything you do, the quality of your essay isn’t as important. I got full marks with this method

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ripmygrades)
    Go for the second as theres lots of information on that. I would say avoid doing an artefact, you not only have to make it but then also do a write up on it.

To be honest 80% of your marks come from your production log so you need to write down literally everything you do, the quality of your essay isn’t as important. I got full marks with this method
    Thank you!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.