The Student Room Group

How do I convert out of my forced religion?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by MiszshorTea786

Exactly, I do that frequently, there does come a point where you give up because you know that the person is too misguided to be guided.
Obviously irony is obvious.

Take care and good night !
Original post by Mil99
Obviously irony is obvious.

Take care and good night !

Sarcasm is at its best.

By the ways did you get the answer you were looking for regarding the Jinn and the toilet?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 202
By the ways did you get the answer you were looking for regarding the Jinn and the toilet?
Yes, it turns out that people do believe it but prefer to complicate and sugar coat their belief in the hopes of making it sound reasonable (presumbly to avoid ridicule) but it's nothing more than believing what you said : jinns will dominate toilets and can potentially lead to possessions occuring there.
Why are people so insistent of being correct? I couldn't careless if I am wrong or right.

I liked to be corrected as such.

Asking questions? Planta? Or Mr 'Maulana'?

Exactly, I do that frequently, there does come a point where you give up because you know that the person is too misguided to be guided.

It's not an ISOC hadeeth for the matter at hand.

Do you wear the Niqab in real life as well?:curious:
I'd rather be a Muslim who doesn't practice than to leave Islam. If you think you can escape punishment by leaving you are wrong, ask for forgiveness, god is the most merciful and forgiving, try not to do what you are doing. If you do fall back into sin then keep on asking for forgiveness no matter how many times you sin or how guilty you feel. You are still young don't do anything that can harm you just because you want to rebel and follow your desires. If you don't believe in God then you are already not a Muslim, there is no process.
Original post by Mil99
Yes, it turns out that people do believe it but prefer to complicate and sugar coat their belief in the hopes of making it sound reasonable (presumbly to avoid ridicule) but it's nothing more than believing what you said : jinns will dominate toilets and can potentially lead to possessions occuring there.

Exactly. Next time just ask a scholar if you are concerned.

It's not sugar coating anything. It is what it is.

I guarnetee you you will get the same answer as you received here.
Original post by Monclér
Do you wear the Niqab in real life as well?:curious:

And that's your concern because?
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Ukhti, repeat after me to get rid of the jinn:

“Inshaytan, mashaytan, alhamdushaytan”.

Repeat 5 times or so and the djinn should leave you :yep:

Ignorance reeks.

This is what I was talking about. Misguidance concealed in humour.
(edited 6 years ago)
And that's your concern because?

I am the Louis Theroux of TSR.:beard:

I have an inquisitive mind.
Original post by Monclér
I am the Louis Theroux of TSR.:beard:

I have an inquisitive mind.

Well continue because your not getting any answers I'm afraid sir.

No, it's not me who is possessed, it's Miszhortea!:mute:
Original post by Monclér

You sure about that?😂.

Read the fake dua and find out who's actually possessed maybe..
You sure about that?😂.

Read the fake dua and find out who's actually possessed maybe..

He must have gone in the restroom and caught something.
@MiszshorTea786 you didnt answer my question before funny enough you are giving it large on comments now.
Ignorance reeks.

This is what I was talking about. Misguidance concealed in humour.

Nonsense. Parodying your religion is not an attempt to provide actual genuine information about it and is therefore not spreading misinformation.
Original post by Monclér

That chant is for anyone to use :yep:
'Maulana', I wasn't talking about the initial process. I was saying there are many categories in becoming a disbeliever.

Wait, so why did you get triggered in post 83 when the post of mine you were quoting was completely correct? (i.e. that there’s no process involved for leaving Islam)
As far as I know, New Zealand is a civilised country so you don’t need to worry about being beheaded for your apostasy. If you want to leave Islam, just ensure that you’re financially stable before you tell your family.
Original post by durararara
more people need to have this attitude! I agree with you

haha, ty I guess. tbh he (op) shouldn't care for people's opinion, I have mine, but it's irrelevant. I mean, it is really that simple, there is the aftermath of getting a questions asked etc... but I'm sure he can deal with it.

But I also do feel it's very important not to cut ties with family. World is empty without them. Op should be straight and figure it out with the fam.

Splendid advice, inshallah :yep: Say this during prayer to get extra blessings, jazakallah :2euk48l:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending