Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey there i submitted my UCAS on 14 January and i havent heard back from them since February 2nd saying that ive passed the initial assessment and is currently further assessed!! am i gonna get rejected???? how about youuuu???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmarrr)
    Hey there i submitted my UCAS on 14 January and i havent heard back from them since February 2nd saying that ive passed the initial assessment and is currently further assessed!! am i gonna get rejected???? how about youuuu???
    Hey, further assessment is a good thing and normally it lasts up to 8 weeks. LSE makes all decisions before March 31st, so you will hear back from them in the next 6 weeks. I applied for the same course and I am in the gathered field (you get put there if they haven’t made a decision on your application during the further assessment 8 weeks). There is a social policy and government applicants forum for this year btw

ReputationRep:
    can you give me the link for the forum please??
    (Original post by OVO99)
    Hey, further assessment is a good thing and normally it lasts up to 8 weeks. LSE makes all decisions before March 31st, so you will hear back from them in the next 6 weeks. I applied for the same course and I am in the gathered field (you get put there if they haven’t made a decision on your application during the further assessment 8 weeks). There is a social policy and government applicants forum for this year btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmarrr)
    can you give me the link for the forum please??

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5029774

Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.