Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey there i submitted my UCAS on 14 January and i havent heard back from them since February 2nd saying that ive passed the initial assessment and is currently further assessed!! am i gonna get rejected???? how about youuuu???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmarrr)
    Hey there i submitted my UCAS on 14 January and i havent heard back from them since February 2nd saying that ive passed the initial assessment and is currently further assessed!! am i gonna get rejected???? how about youuuu???
    Hey, further assessment is a good thing and normally it lasts up to 8 weeks. LSE makes all decisions before March 31st, so you will hear back from them in the next 6 weeks. I applied for the same course and I am in the gathered field (you get put there if they haven’t made a decision on your application during the further assessment 8 weeks). There is a social policy and government applicants forum for this year btw

ReputationRep:
    can you give me the link for the forum please??
    (Original post by OVO99)
    Hey, further assessment is a good thing and normally it lasts up to 8 weeks. LSE makes all decisions before March 31st, so you will hear back from them in the next 6 weeks. I applied for the same course and I am in the gathered field (you get put there if they haven’t made a decision on your application during the further assessment 8 weeks). There is a social policy and government applicants forum for this year btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahmarrr)
    can you give me the link for the forum please??

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5029774

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.