Turn on thread page Beta

Kind of guys white girls find cute watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    A white girl will only find white, mixed and black people and will say that cringe-worthy phrase "he's kinda cute tho" and as soon as they see an Asian male, they will start prejudicing about him being backward and ugly. Why is that?
    Did someone hurt you?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Popsiclez)
    Did someone hurt you?
    Yes

ReputationRep:
    Yes
    p!a1
    Aw don't worry about it if they don't like you you can't force it but there are over seven billion people on this planet and you have a lifetime ahead of you to find some who does like you -pats on back-

ReputationRep:
    She stopped talking the moment I asked for her SC.

ReputationRep:

OP are you ok?
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: png Capture.PNG (7.7 KB)

ReputationRep:
    She stopped talking the moment I asked for her SC.
    That's the problem your basing your relationship on Social Media so you're mostly gonna get superficial people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Iqra.)

OP are you ok?
    So I am getting the hint. You've even started stalking me

ReputationRep:
    So I am getting the hint. You've even started stalking me
    Yes, I've learnt a lot about you from your TSR profile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Iqra.)
    Yes, I've learnt a lot about you from your TSR profile
    I have barely written anything in my bio here.

ReputationRep:
    A white girl will only find white, mixed and black people and will say that cringe-worthy phrase "he's kinda cute tho" and as soon as they see an Asian male, they will start prejudicing about him being backward and ugly. Why is that?

I tested an 8/10 south asian dude on pof once, he got more replies than the black 8/10 guys I tested with white girls...which actually confirms a few other studies i've seen showing south asian men doing better than black men online.

In real life though i'd say black men probably do a bit better..

When it comes to dating, British white women generally display high amounts of ethnic nepotism if you are a stranger to her, she will typically heavily favour a guy of her own race who is 1 or even 2 points below you in looks when it comes to dating. This bias starts to disappear if you can make it to the 7.5 range.

I suggest you try to improve your looks.

Also I notice it's the classier type of white women who tend to be interested in british asians, ..you're probably not going to appeal too much to the ladette type ...or even those typical sorts of girls you see on take me out. When i've seen south asian men pull in clubs it tends to be with girls that look a bit classy but tbh you don't get a lot of that type of girl in clubs

if you can't make it to the 7.5 range i suggest approaching white girls in your social circle/extended social circle/work where they tend to racially discriminate less than if you were a stranger.

(Original post by ANM775)
    I tested an 8/10 south asian dude on pof once, he got more replies than the black 8/10 guys I tested with white girls...which actually confirms a few other studies i've seen showing south asian men doing better than black men online.
    there are 8/10 asian males? did you use a pic of zayn malik or something??

ReputationRep:
    I am good looking. If some girl want to see my face, I will show my picture only on PM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    there are 8/10 asian males? did you use a pic of zayn malik or something??

I know, they're pretty rare.

I found some nobody guy I saw on some youtube video's

just print screened him a few times then cropped the picture.
    generally though 8/10 asian males aren't very common..[imo]

ReputationRep:
    I am good looking. If some girl want to see my face, I will show my picture only on PM

obviously not enough.

My experiments prove that the racial bias starts to disappear when the south asian guy is high in aesthetics.

if you are still getting aired all the time by white women then you are not as good looking as you think. I know that's hard to cope with, but you're better off accepting it and not stand there in denial, because in denial you will not try and improve your looks, and if you don't try and improve your looks nothing is likely to change for you.

the key to a white woman's heart is through aesthetics

if you are below a certain level you will face a lot of discrimination when it comes to dating if that white girl is a stranger to you.

ReputationRep:
    obviously not enough.

My experiments prove that the racial bias starts to disappear when the south asian guy is high in aesthetics.

if you are still getting aired all the time by white women then you are not as good looking as you think. I know that's hard to cope with, but you're better off accepting it and not stand there in denial, because in denial you will not try and improve your looks, and if you don't try and improve your looks nothing is likely to change for you.

the key to a white woman's heart is through aesthetics

if you are below a certain level you will face a lot of discrimination when it comes to dating if that white girl is a stranger to you.
    So you want me to go through a surgery? Have you lost your mind?

ReputationRep:
    So you want me to go through a surgery? Have you lost your mind?

getting in shape [going to the gym, lifting] will increase your looks

by how much, it's impossible to even predict as I have no clue about the current state of your body, ...and even then it can be hard to predict and ranges somewhat from person to person.

I don't really recommend getting surgery although I personally know two males who did get surgery to improve their chances with the ladies. One definately didn't need it and had BDD, ....the other it was probably did improve him slightly but he was still a long way away from good looking

ReputationRep:
    I am fairly good looking and I could get better with going to gym as I am a bit healthy but I am really not photogenic so that could be a reason for girls not liking me

ReputationRep:
    I am fairly good looking and I could get better with going to gym as I am a bit healthy but I am really not photogenic so that could be a reason for girls not liking me

then start talking to girls in real life then, in suitable environments [not the street unless you want to deal with a lot of rejections]

ReputationRep:
    then start talking to girls in real life then, in suitable environments [not the street unless you want to deal with a lot of rejections]
    I am not good at talking with girls tbh I am a bit shy

I know, they're pretty rare.

I found some nobody guy I saw on some youtube video's

just print screened him a few times then cropped the picture.
    generally though 8/10 asian males aren't very common..[imo]
    lol truth

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.