Turn on thread page Beta

How to get rid of minor burnt skin on face? watch

I'm a male and when I was young I used my sisters hair remover cream on some of my beard and for reason it caused a minor burn mark.

I also noticed in my school years 2 girls who had burnt skin quite bad and now they have completely got rid of their burn marks.

Did they go to some skin clinic because their face had bad burn marks and their face is completely clear now.

So is their a way to remove a skin burn mark?

Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    They’re probably covering it with concealer?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Even without make up their skin is clear, as I see them sometimes at various places.

They can't be covering it, they have somehow got it removed.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Tbh Im not sure myself, have you tried researching or asking your GP?

ReputationRep:
    You should consult with a plastic surgeon, don't take advice from the internet about something that's on your face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Even without make up their skin is clear, as I see them sometimes at various places.

They can't be covering it, they have somehow got it removed.
    Why don’t you ask them? Maybe they can let you know where they got whatever it was done.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.