The Student Room Group

Pink Floyd Society

Scroll to see replies

Tomber
Hmm, I used to think that, but I quite like Dub Side of the Moon.

Dub Side is soo good! Obviously not as good as the original, but I think they pulled it off so well.
Reply 81
Arghh my dad was telling me today about how he used to listen to Animals when it first came out in 1977 on LP but that he doesn't have the records anymore...they'd probably be worth loads today :p:
Reply 82
Look, I'm here!

I watched Live In Pompeii properly the other day. Roger Waters was bloody skinny!
Reply 83
Wheyyy glad to see you! :biggrin:

Indeed....shame they don't all get together anymore, like they did in Live 8, I wish I'd gone to that :frown:
Reply 84
Count me in!
Reply 85
Yay woo, more people! Which pink floyd music do you go for then blondie2k7?
Reply 86
Can I ask...how does one actually join this society?
Reply 87
Err to be honest I haven't actually sent off an application for it to be an official society yet. I dunno if it's popular enough. Do you think I should? :p:
Reply 88
Democracy
Err to be honest I haven't actually sent off an application for it to be an official society yet. I dunno if it's popular enough. Do you think I should? :p:

Ummmmmm YES!
Reply 89
Alritey then :wink:
Reply 90
Democracy
Alritey then :wink:

(Subtle reminder about the society...)
Reply 91
That's awesome. Unfortunantly I did ask the mods and they say it's not popular enough yet. Needs more activity. If you can think of anything to make this more popular, by all means do suggest :biggrin:
Reply 92
Democracy
That's awesome. Unfortunantly I did ask the mods and they say it's not popular enough yet. Needs more activity. If you can think of anything to make this more popular, by all means do suggest :biggrin:

What's not popular enough? This thread?
Reply 93
MSB
What's not popular enough? This thread?

Aye. Thing is, most people who posted here, just explained their love of Pink Floyd then left, never to return :mad:
Reply 94
Democracy
Aye. Thing is, most people who posted here, just explained their love of Pink Floyd then left, never to return :mad:

Bizarre behaviour, indeed.
I'll just keep posting pictures then...
Reply 95
Heh same :p:

Cover of Animals:

Reply 96
They recreated that to advertise the Simpsons Movie.
Look out! He's a spider-pig!
Reply 97
:laugh: True dedication!

The division bell

Reply 98
Democracy
:laugh: True dedication!

The division bell

I haven't heard that.
Once Roger Waters is out, I am.
Reply 99
MSB
I haven't heard that.
Once Roger Waters is out, I am.

Eh fair enough, not the best of their albums imho, but with a damn good cover! You're right, it wasn't the same without him.

Quick Reply

Latest