Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i do all the sciences seperately. Are there only 2 specimen papers for each science or are there others that the teachers are given access to? If so does anyone know how i can get ahold of them please?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Somtochi)
    Hey, i do all the sciences seperately. Are there only 2 specimen papers for each science or are there others that the teachers are given access to? If so does anyone know how i can get ahold of them please?
    Girl, it's no use they are locked up so safe!!!! Try this snippet :factors-affecting-rates-of-reaction-exam_style_questions.pdf
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf factors-affecting-rates-of-reaction-exam_style_questions.pdf (58.0 KB, 42 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HettiBetti)
    Girl, it's no use they are locked up so safe!!!! Try this snippet :factors-affecting-rates-of-reaction-exam_style_questions.pdf
    Thank! It's just annoying because i got the ones for maths lol

ReputationRep:
    OOO Girl you clever!!!
    You go girl, us women are strong and independent and are so capable -more than men- of working in STEM and STEAM jobs just as we are in humanities( e.g. law, religion, geography etc.)

ReputationRep:
    Try these other snippets!!!
    [*] transverse-and-longitudinal-waves-exam_style_questions.pdf (104.3 KB) [*] natural-selection-exam_style_questions.pdf (94.0 KB
    Attached Images
  2. File Type: pdf transverse-and-longitudinal-waves-exam_style_questions.pdf (104.3 KB, 40 views)
  3. File Type: pdf natural-selection-exam_style_questions.pdf (94.0 KB, 32 views)

ReputationRep:
    OOO Girl you clever!!!
    You go girl, us women are strong and independent and are so capable -more than men- of working in STEM and STEAM jobs just as we are in humanities( e.g. law, religion, geography etc.)
    I admire your drive and willing to help, but i'm absolutely pissing my self because i'm a male and don't know how you came to that assumption lol ahah. Thanks for all the help!

ReputationRep:
    I admire your drive and willing to help, but i'm absolutely pissing my self because i'm a male and don't know how you came to that assumption lol ahah. Thanks for all the help!
    Girl, I am a gay male who is girl and girly boys call everyone Girl. I literally just told someone this the other day LOL!! Bye enjoy the resources I sent ya...Girl

ReputationRep:
    Girl, I am a gay male who is girl and girly boys call everyone Girl. I literally just told someone this the other day LOL!! Bye enjoy the resources I sent ya...Girl
    Ohh lol okay. I like your vibe, you remind me of ibz mo

ReputationRep:
    Ohh lol okay. I like your vibe, you remind me of ibz mo
    Who or what is ibz mo?

ReputationRep:
    Who or what is ibz mo?
    He's this nice and funny cambridge youtuber, i'm watching him now

ReputationRep:
    He's this nice and funny cambridge youtuber, i'm watching him now
    Is he attractive coz then I'm watching it?

ReputationRep:
    Here’s a website for physics papers http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    It might be worth looking at some legacy papers (i.e. thise from the previous specification) as they'll have similar content. Just be warying of changes in how they ask questions/content, but there will still be useful questions in there

ReputationRep:
    There are only 2 papers. However AQA and EDEXCEL have similar content so I’ve done both of theirs. However there are the two papers from your mocks which I guess count as extra papers to practice. Are you doing your GCSEs this year?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.