Turn on thread page Beta

i don't like hot girls. oes it make me a "bad person"? watch

ReputationRep:
    due to numerous instances of rudeness and incivility, i hate hot girls. whenver i see some, it makes me wince and i hate them. i think all hot girls are the same, and just stuck up and entitled.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Here we go again, keep your opinions to yourself

ReputationRep:
    It doesn’t make you a bad person, just a bitter one. At the end of the day the only person effected by the hatred is you.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Here we go again, keep your opinions to yourself
    i'm free to express what I want, am I not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    It doesn’t make you a bad person, just a bitter one. At the end of the day the only person effected by the hatred is you.
    i don't agree. I believe it's pretty much normal to have some prejudices.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by coolforcatz)
    i'm free to express what I want, am I not?
    Of course you are but some of comments can trigger a nerve for some users. Im just giving you a warning tbh

ReputationRep:
    i don't agree. I believe it's pretty much normal to have some prejudices.
    Why ask a question if you already have all the answers? :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Of course you are but some of comments can trigger a nerve for some users. Im just giving you a warning tbh
    No, you're not. You're a comically hyper-subjective individual and hate ME saying ****.

ReputationRep:
    Why ask a question if you already have all the answers? :facepalm:
    i merely responded to your point. lol do you get off on being comically rude to random strangers? no worry, they will comically move on.

ReputationRep:
    due to numerous instances of rudeness and incivility, i hate hot girls. whenver i see some, it makes me wince and i hate them. i think all hot girls are the same, and just stuck up and entitled.
    good thing im ugly then
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    No, you're not. You're a comically hyper-subjective individual and hate ME saying ****.
    I feel like saying something but acc lemme just keep my mouth shut. Say whatever you want, but dont be surprised when you get violated by other ppl on here

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I like unconventional girls too. Not like monsters ofc but looks are not important at all. Looks are important when you're like 17. After a while, you realise that the very good looking women have been told all their lives how precious and delicate flowers they are and how everyone else is there to use for their pleasure. Nothx.

ReputationRep:
    i merely responded to your point. lol do you get off on being comically rude to random strangers? no worry, they will comically move on.
    My point still stands, the only person your hate effects is you. Hot girls couldn’t care less about your internal turmoil. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't it be simpler and in fact fairer to say that you hate rude girls and remove your assumptive link between girls who you find hot and girls you find rude?

ReputationRep:
    ining
    My point still stands, the only person your hate effects is you. Hot girls couldn’t care less about your internal turmoil. :dontknow:
    it may stand, but then it's telling how i cannot post this. is there a reason why? so much fr your oxbridge training.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
    Nah, I like unconventional girls too. Not like monsters ofc but looks are not important at all. Looks are important when you're like 17. After a while, you realise that the very good looking women have been told all their lives how precious and delicate flowers they are and how everyone else is there to use for their pleasure. Nothx.
    I am guessing you've experienced the life of all good looking women around the world?:curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pigster)
    Wouldn't it be simpler and in fact fairer to say that you hate rude girls and remove your assumptive link between girls who you find hot and girls you find rude?
    not really. for me the two are intertwined.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Monclér)
    I am guessing you've experienced the life of all good looking women around the world?:curious:
    I think his defintion of 'good looking' is different from others

ReputationRep:
    iningit may stand, but then it's telling how i cannot post this. is there a reason why? so much fr your oxbridge training.
    I never said you couldn’t, in fact there’s usually at least three of these “I hate girls/no girls like me” posts a day. You can whine to your hearts content!

Lmao definitely not got oxbridge training. :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Monclér)
    Not at all, I'm just thinkin' in terms of general principles. And as a general principle, I'm not swayed by beauty 'cos I am suspicious of the stories good looking girls have been told and raised on -- at least in the West.

I don't "hate" pretty girls btw, I am pretty sure the OP's a gigantic troll. I'm just not interested in a person that way. They're good to look at but nothing more.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.