Turn on thread page Beta

i don't like hot girls. oes it make me a "bad person"? watch

Announcements

so you find them attractive but don't like their personalities?

ReputationRep:
    m
    (Original post by zKlown)
    I feel your anger, strike me down.
    what anger? i'm not angry. i'm bemused how you boast about how learned you are at uni, but lack the empaty to see another standpoint.

ReputationRep:
    I feel your pain, they are hard to manage as all the straight/bi alpha males or lezbos would jump on the chance to steal them from you (given that you are in a relationship with them). It is an endless cycle of battles....and if you're a lazy person, just imagining it can be tiring.

Source:Personal High school experience.

I can see why.

Girls that are deemed very good looking tend to be very arrogant. Same with guys who are loaded.

Just my personal experience.

ReputationRep:
    You're gay
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    You’d still smash son. Be quiet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolforcatz)
    due to numerous instances of rudeness and incivility, i hate hot girls. whenver i see some, it makes me wince and i hate them. i think all hot girls are the same, and just stuck up and entitled.
    it does not make u a bad person. everyone has a different opinion but just cause some hot girls are stuck up does not mean they all are.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Iqra.)
    You're gay
    i'm not. but then it's fine i've touched a nerve for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so you find them attractive but don't like their personalities?
    not really, no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolforcatz)
    not really, no.
    Then don't call then 'hot girls' if you don't find them attractive. Use your supposedly "not limited" vocab and find a new term that isn't misleading.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VinnicombeDmv)
    Then don't call then 'hot girls' if you don't find them attractive. Use your supposedly "not limited" vocab and find a new term that isn't misleading.
    i mean hot by society's standards. It's pretty clear that this is the case.

ReputationRep:
    ld
    (Original post by The Night King)
    You’d still smash son. Be quiet.
    Who is son? i would never smash.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.