Turn on thread page Beta

Why does society these days say that it's wrong to only date one kind of person? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    say if a person only likes dating whites or blacks. for me, so what? it's only the PC society that says it's wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolforcatz)
    say if a person only likes dating whites or blacks. for me, so what? it's only the PC society that says it's wrong.
    Didn't you get the memo? Whenever you bring race into a conversation it's automatically racist.

ReputationRep:
    Ignore the PC robots and do as ye will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by coolforcatz)
    Because society is society and it will be judgmental and hypocritical in whatever u do. Do wat you will and don't let society stop you.

ReputationRep:
    What's more stupid is to force a person to date someone they cannot be attracted to.
    It's reverse discrimination, this PC business.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.