Turn on thread page Beta

One of my mates has a car and drives me home after College or whatever. Turned out, he was able to tell everyone in my friend group where I live. I don't really mind as I know where all of the others live as well, but the only thing is I hate it when they come near my house. Especially uninvited. I've told them numerous times I hate it when they come to my house, but they say why not? They haven't actually gone inside my house, but they usually just wait outside and spam call my phone. I always feel pressured to go outside and confront them because I'm afraid they would try knock on the door and come in, which is something I don't want to happen.

This really frustrastes me. Has anyone ever experienced this? It's really annoying me.

can't relate. no one on tsr has friends
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    can't relate. no one on tsr has friends
    really? And yh you seem to know everyone on TSR and their social lives, right?

ReputationRep:
    Burn your fields and your home, move to a different country, change your face and identity, buy a big guard dog and train him to eat human meat.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    One of my mates has a car and drives me home after College or whatever. Turned out, he was able to tell everyone in my friend group where I live. I don't really mind as I know where all of the others live as well, but the only thing is I hate it when they come near my house. Especially uninvited. I've told them numerous times I hate it when they come to my house, but they say why not? They haven't actually gone inside my house, but they usually just wait outside and spam call my phone. I always feel pressured to go outside and confront them because I'm afraid they would try knock on the door and come in, which is something I don't want to happen.

This really frustrastes me. Has anyone ever experienced this? It's really annoying me.
    Tell your friend that he shouldnt be inviting strangers to your house. If you dont say anything then he could just carry on doing it

ReputationRep:
    Get 4 Guard dogs and let them sit right outside the yard
    Then you have peace of mind

ReputationRep:
    get a paintball gun , it's your property and if they barge through uninvited that counts as trespassing

say your mum's ill and doesn't like people over

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.