Turn on thread page Beta

Earthquake felt across parts of UK watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    God is clearly showing his displeasure with the lecherous decadence of the British people...

ReputationRep:
    I felt two earthquakes in Mexico yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    I felt it in Bournemouth! My floor and chair started shaking. At first I thought it was someone upstairs, then I thought it was just me imagining things. Then I saw my friend post about the earthquake on facebook and thought, ah, that's was it was. Probably living on the 10th floor made it particularly impressive!

ReputationRep:
    I can actually say I felt this. =l

Was on campus doing work because the internet in our house was virtually non-existent.

Well, can tick off my bucket list to experience an earthquake with my boyfriend! XD
    Was in Bristol at the time.

I can only feel sorry for the poor neighbours. Came home yesterday to find their bins had been knocked over and guess what...
    I DIDN'T PICK IT UP!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.G.)
    My bed was shaking while I was on it.
    Hey are you a first year medic at Lpool by any chance?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.