Turn on thread page Beta

Man who raped and killed a 6 year old girl in Pakistan given 4 death sentences watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-43096344

"A court in Pakistan has given a 24-year-old man, Imran Ali, four death sentences for raping and murdering a six-year old girl last month. Zainab Ansari's body was found in a rubbish dump in the city of Kasur, south of Lahore, on 9 January. Her murder triggered outrage across the country, including riots against alleged police incompetence in which two protesters died."

What a sick ****, kill it before it breeds
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    He deserves it, what a disgusting individual to do that to a young innocent girl who had her whole life ahead of her.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha I literally laughed.
    What is the point of 4 death sentences?
    Just say 1. He has 1 death sentence, he can't die 4 times. Hahahaha

Also. In America, Larry Nassar got a life sentence, but they said 175 years (lmao)

ReputationRep:
    How are they going to kill him four times?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by africangirl15)
    How are they going to kill him four times?
    Torture him three times, to a point he feels like death is the only option and then the fourth time, just kill him

ReputationRep:
    Pakistan's excellent judicial system is based on British law. We have stopped using the death penalty for some reason though :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    I feel death is the easy way out. Don't want to sound like a sociopath, but let him rot in a jail cell, like Russia's worst prison the Black Dolphin or something. These men have no humanity-he knows Pakistan has death penalty and he chose to go ahead and do this horrendous action showing he don't fear death or rather he doesn't fear it much. Life in isolation should do something.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the death penalty for cases like this.

ReputationRep:
    As abhorrent as the crime in question patently was, I personally fail to see how a reactionary death sentence can ever be reasonably justified as a morally superior form of punishment.

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes I read about that in the morning. Hope the parents get justice. They want him to be hanged publicly where he took the girl to serve a lesson to others
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Im pretty sure he admitted to the murders of 8 other girls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Pakistan's excellent judicial system is based on British law. We have stopped using the death penalty for some reason though :hmmmm2:
    You must be joking right?

Pakistan has a excellent court system.:toofunny:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by africangirl15)
    Hahaha I literally laughed.
    What is the point of 4 death sentences?
    Just say 1. He has 1 death sentence, he can't die 4 times. Hahahaha

Also. In America, Larry Nassar got a life sentence, but they said 175 years (lmao)
    In case one or more of the death sentences is overturned, there would still be a death sentence in place.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I'm torn between the death sentence, for me it's an easy way out. This monster was 24 years old, I think rotting away in a maximum security Pakistani hell hole of a prison for rest of his life is probably more of a punishment that execution.

Regardless I hope the family can get some sort of closure and justice once this scum is dead.

Poor little girl, may you find peace in heaven.

ReputationRep:
    Capital punishment is awesome! I hope we bring it back, it is incredibly British!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    He deserves it, what a disgusting individual to do that to a young innocent girl who had her whole life ahead of her.
    Death will be an easy way out for him. IMO this is a case where torture can be justified.

ReputationRep:
    I have a feeling this may be the wrong person/ or there's more than 1 involved just cos he doesn't match the cctv at all :/

And can't trust the Pk gov at all tbf. Or it's more than 1 involved. I have this weird feeling it's the wrong person. He's been set up forcefully or gov. Probably wrong anyway.

Either way killing him is probably the best just cos if he is the one then earth is heaven compared to what he'll face after death. Or if he's the wrong person, Allah will reward with Jannah. Allah is all-knowing.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Poor girl, she was so cute :bawling:
    Rest in peace little angel :heart:

That piece of sh*t deserves to get raped and stabbed repeatedly in jail, before he's hanged of course.

ReputationRep:
    I think the four death sentences were put in place, as a precautionary measure, in case new trials emerge and he is released from one death sentence, he would still have other death sentences to be acquitted from

ReputationRep:
    death sentence 4 times? 😂😂😂
    They gonna kill him, revive him with the Dragon balls and kill him again
    revive, kill,revive, kill
    Endless cycle of pain
    I LOVE IT

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.