Turn on thread page Beta

Hes too old watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay so basically theres this boy i’ve known for almost 5 years i think (definitely 4 years), hes 3 and a half years older than me (im 16) andd im worried i’m gonna end up liking him. Im someone who dresses older than they are (not like slapping a **** ton of makeup on and showing as much skin as poss kinda older, but idk just yeah) and i’d probably place myself at his age maturity wise. 2 weeks ago i was with him (he just came over mine) and somehow we ended up having sex, then again last night. I know i know its wrong blah blah blah but it genuinely feels right and it annoys me so much because of the age difference. I know if i was 20 it wouldn’t matter, or if i was 18, 3 years wouldnt matter but it just does at 16. Plus he is unbelievably gorgeous, i kid you not he is so stunning it’s painful (hotter with age), which makes it harder but its just so annoying having an age gap and this age
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

In the same situation but I'm the older one :/
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    3 and a half years isnt that old. Some go for men who are 20 years older but age has never stopped them before
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    You're over the age of consent, so technically it's fine. You just need to be careful - you're in different life stages so it might not work out. As long as you communicate well with each other it'll be fine. And you're having safe sex too, that's important especially being so young. I'm 19 my boyfriend is 26, the age difference doesn't even feel like it's there.

(Original post by emilyyytaylorr)
    Okay so basically theres this boy i’ve known for almost 5 years i think (definitely 4 years), hes 3 and a half years older than me (im 16) andd im worried i’m gonna end up liking him. Im someone who dresses older than they are (not like slapping a **** ton of makeup on and showing as much skin as poss kinda older, but idk just yeah) and i’d probably place myself at his age maturity wise. 2 weeks ago i was with him (he just came over mine) and somehow we ended up having sex, then again last night. I know i know its wrong blah blah blah but it genuinely feels right and it annoys me so much because of the age difference. I know if i was 20 it wouldn’t matter, or if i was 18, 3 years wouldnt matter but it just does at 16. Plus he is unbelievably gorgeous, i kid you not he is so stunning it’s painful (hotter with age), which makes it harder but its just so annoying having an age gap and this age

(Original post by Anonymous)
    In the same situation but I'm the older one :/
    What if you are the guy OP is talking about?!?! Mind blown...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The same could be said about you

ReputationRep:
    Just dont get fukin pregnant i say, wait at least 2 years or longer if ur going uni

(Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    The same could be said about you
    Same could be said about you too...
    Except that I am also 16 so it can't be me.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Same could be said about you too...
    Except that I am also 16 so it can't be me.
    News Flash. Im also 16 and Im pretty sure im not a guy the last time I checked

Haha funnily enough I did think about this when I was reading it However, I'm talking to her right now so I don't think that's feasible lol

News Flash. Im also 16 and Im pretty sure im not a guy the last time I checked
    But still...
    How do I know that you are not lying?
    Hmmm...

Haha funnily enough I did think about this when I was reading it However, I'm talking to her right now so I don't think that's feasible lol
    Hmmm... Suspicious...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    But still...
    How do I know that you are not lying?
    Hmmm...
    Its up to you, if you think Im speaking the truth or not

Its up to you, if you think Im speaking the truth or not
    So it is possible...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    So it is possible...
    Lol idc what you think, you probz go around assuming anyone who seems dodgy, so think what you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrawTheLine)
    You're over the age of consent, so technically it's fine. You just need to be careful - you're in different life stages so it might not work out. As long as you communicate well with each other it'll be fine. And you're having safe sex too, that's important especially being so young. I'm 19 my boyfriend is 26, the age difference doesn't even feel like it's there.
    But what if i end up liking him and he doesnt like me. When i was younger I thought i was in love with him (i wasnt just immature feelings), but i know now I could actually like hil and ive said to a friend that i want to end up with him but i just dont know how to go about that because of the age, i only know how to get someone of my own age
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by emilyyytaylorr)
    But what if i end up liking him and he doesnt like me. When i was younger I thought i was in love with him (i wasnt just immature feelings), but i know now I could actually like hil and ive said to a friend that i want to end up with him but i just dont know how to go about that because of the age, i only know how to get someone of my own age
    That's life and can happen. Instead of saying that, say what if he likes me too. Then it's all good.

Lol idc what you think, you probz go around assuming anyone who seems dodgy, so think what you want
    FFFFuuu...
    How did you know!!!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    FFFFuuu...
    How did you know!!!!
    This thread

This thread
    We have completely digressed from the original topic at hand. Oh well.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.