The Student Room Group

Dropping out of Uni

I started Uni in September and don't enjoy it at all. I don't know if it's the specific Uni I'm at that I don't like, or just that Uni isn't for me in general. I'm considering dropping out but then I don't know what I'll do. Anyone got any ideas/advice please?
Original post by amysmith321
I started Uni in September and don't enjoy it at all. I don't know if it's the specific Uni I'm at that I don't like, or just that Uni isn't for me in general. I'm considering dropping out but then I don't know what I'll do. Anyone got any ideas/advice please?

Which uni is this
you've got to understand what about your university you do not like. this will help in making a solution. if its something that is unique to your uni, then it means it would be a good idea to change unis which is possible. However, if its something which all unis have in common, then maybe university isnt for you.

regardless, for most poeple, first year is usually a culture shock. you just have to bear with it.
Original post by amysmith321

What's specifically troubling you?
As @Blue_Cow says, what is it that's troubling you specifically?

Do you find yourself hating the coursework whilst doing t? Is it a struggle to get to lectures? Do you feel like you lack strong personal connections on campus?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending