Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think about Kurds and Afghans in the UK? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    I dont go for Pakistani men, I agree they are creepy, I go for guys my own age.

Each of their own, i guess
    You have the wrong idea. I am not hitting on you.

ReputationRep:
    And how would you know that?:mute:
    i have my links
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by Monclér)
    You have the wrong idea. I am not hitting on you.
    Lol I know you werent, I was just saying that you said Paki men are creepy but I prefer guys of my own age lol. Apologies if the post gave a different impression x
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by xnotapplicablex)
    i have my links
    You been linking arab guys these days?

ReputationRep:
    You been linking arab guys these days?
    more like stalking, but yeah close enough
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    more like stalking, but yeah close enough
    Stalking is the ony way you are out of their way but can still admire them from afar

ReputationRep:
    Stalking is the ony way you are out of their way but can still admire them from afar
    preach

ReputationRep:
    Nice people. Kurdish guys are pengg
    kurds,turks(guys)>>>
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    preach
    Lol I dont do that but Im surprised you do. Dont you have the confidence to go up to them or something?

ReputationRep:
    Lol I dont do that but Im surprised you do. Dont you have the confidence to go up to them or something?
    loooool tbf i dont know that many that are like accessible to me (sounds creepy asf but anyway)
    everyone thinks im confident but anxiety always gets in the way lool

I get confused with Iranians, Afghans and Kurds?
    Like the above video could be Afghans or Iranians but they are wearing afghan dresses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Like the above video could be Afghans or Iranians but they are wearing afghan dresses?
    the title says afghan girls

the title says afghan girls
    But people don’t accept that in the comments?
    Plus the languages are so similar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Hahaha I get you, sometimes I can’t tell the difference either and I’m an afghan.
    The girls in the video are most likely Afghans because of the traditional clothing unless the Iranians decided to wear afghan dresses lol

ReputationRep:
    as a kurd i don't really see what you're trying to get at with this thread but ok

ReputationRep:
    Better ****ing check your facts because there are definitely no 30 year old studying in year 11 we might find early 20 year olds or 18 year olds trying to pass themselves of as year 11's but i can assure you there are no 30 year olds. Better check facts next time you ****ing tory.

ReputationRep:
    Kurdish and afghan people are cool. But I’m an afghan so might be bias but idk why you would ask this anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlogBreaker)
    Better ****ing check your facts because there are definitely no 30 year old studying in year 11 we might find early 20 year olds or 18 year olds trying to pass themselves of as year 11's but i can assure you there are no 30 year olds. Better check facts next time you ****ing tory.
    What make you think he's a Tory or a Tory supporter lol

Biji Kurd u Kurdistan ❤️️💛💚

Afghans kewl too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The PoliticalGuy)
    The amount of fake ages from these so called "asylum seekers" studying in year 11 when they are in their 30s.
    Ahahahaha, I used to chant "fake ager" and "over 18" around 2-3 of them during my time at high school. They got so furious and even chased after me that I wonder now that if they were actually over 18 or not. Guess I'll never know.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2018
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.