Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think about Kurds and Afghans in the UK? watch

Afghan and Kurds are beautiful people👌🏻😍

ReputationRep:
    Never met a kurdish person so idk but they have very cute guys. Seen pics.
    Afghans are cool i guess!

Idk why people are bringing Pakistanis into this thread. Afghans are hospitable (they won’t let you leave the house hungry unlike some people) and have the good looks and I guess same thing can be said about the Kurds. No need to be jealous, if you don’t like foreigners/immigrants in the west then don’t invade and destroy their countries (in the Middle East) first. Double standards.

(Original post by MaryH3)
    Hahaha I get you, sometimes I can’t tell the difference either and I’m an afghan.
    The girls in the video are most likely Afghans because of the traditional clothing unless the Iranians decided to wear afghan dresses lol
    Cool makes sense. Thanks for clarifying that I guess.

(Original post by FloralLuxe)
    Never met a kurdish person so idk but they have very cute guys. Seen pics. Afghans are cool i guess!
    You’ve never met a Kurd in the UK,how lol?! What about Afghans? Do you any Afghans?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Cool makes sense. Thanks for clarifying that I guess.

You’ve never met a Kurd in the UK,how lol?! What about Afghans? Do you any Afghans?
    Tbh i probably have but don’t remember. Yep. One of my favourite tsr user is afghan. I had an afghan friend and tbh she was nice but made me do stupid things. I think afghans are cool tho! Some i know were annoying, some are chill and some are amazing as with every ethnicity

ReputationRep:
    What do you think about clouds in the sky? What do you think about lampposts on the street sides?

Any comment is a gross generalisation.

Tbh i probably have but don’t remember. Yep. One of my favourite tsr user is afghan. I had an afghan friend and tbh she was nice but made me do stupid things. I think afghans are cool tho! Some i know were annoying, some are chill and some are amazing as with every ethnicity
    Cool. Who? I think I know, but don’t want to assume.
    Fair enough.

I made this thread for a reason but won’t disclose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Cool. Who? I think I know, but don’t want to assume.
    Fair enough.

I made this thread for a reason but won’t disclose.
    h333

Why not? Youre anon

(Original post by tremen222)
    What do you think about clouds in the sky? What do you think about lampposts on the street sides?

Any comment is a gross generalisation.
    I think I get what you’re trying to say.

h333

Why not? Youre anon
    I knew it. Her posts are amazing.

Long story

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 17, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.