Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

how do i get over a girl i like? watch

Announcements

theres this girl i go to school with, we take the train together to and from school so I see her alot. I think i love her and i cant stop thinking about her all day, but the problem is she probably wont like me because im not the best looking and she probably has high standards. we broke up for half term this week and i wont see her for a week, but i cant stop thinking about her. its like every 10 minutes i think about intimacy etc and its annoying because it will never happen. how do i stop thinking about this girl all the time and how do i just let it go? please help!

ReputationRep:
    Revise for your damn exams.

ReputationRep:
    is called a crush for a reason
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    You love a girl who you went on a train with? dude get over it, plenty of girls out there

ReputationRep:
    I'd suggest a springboard and a well-timed run-up.

(Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    You love a girl who you went on a train with? dude get over it, plenty of girls out there
    no its not because we get the train, it just means we see eachother alot

(Original post by Cockfosters)
    Revise for your damn exams.
    i do?

(Original post by xnotapplicablex)
    is called a crush for a reason
    i know, but how do i get over it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    no its not because we get the train, it just means we see eachother alot

i do?

i know, but how do i get over it?
    You accept that she's probably sucking off ur best mate

shes not...

ReputationRep:
    Just fukin talk to her, if she says no, she says no, deal with it, btw how old r u?

ReputationRep:
    shes not...
    how do u know?

ReputationRep:
    seems like you got a little fantasy going, you need a reality check, I don't know what else to say.

You'll survive half term, just keep yourself busy with other hobbies and interests.

Each time you think about her, accept it, dont fight it but just dont go into 'fantasy land' either. Once you start accepting it, it will soon get boring and mundane and will pass.

What you resist will persist.

Write it about her or something. Just have an outlet.

ReputationRep:
    theres this girl i go to school with, we take the train together to and from school so I see her alot. I think i love her and i cant stop thinking about her all day, but the problem is she probably wont like me because im not the best looking and she probably has high standards. we broke up for half term this week and i wont see her for a week, but i cant stop thinking about her. its like every 10 minutes i think about intimacy etc and its annoying because it will never happen. how do i stop thinking about this girl all the time and how do i just let it go? please help!
    I felt the same once and approached the girl. Bro, it ain't worth it, the ones that u like the most will brake your heart the worst. Just wait for a chick who looks at u etc, however, if u just wanna smash then go up to her I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Well that escalated quickly haha
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Do what teenage boys do when they have fantasies about girls they fancy.

(Like you needed telling)

yeh ik who this girl is , she's taken

(Original post by Juvilation)
    Just fukin talk to her, if she says no, she says no, deal with it, btw how old r u?
    16, ive never asked a girl out and tbh im a bit pussy. if it goes bad tho surely it would be awkard on the train tho?

yeh ik who this girl is , she's taken
    hold up what

how do u know?
    ur clearly trolling so if u dont wanna help me or anything just leave it man

(Original post by Salma26)
    seems like you got a little fantasy going, you need a reality check, I don't know what else to say.

You'll survive half term, just keep yourself busy with other hobbies and interests.

Each time you think about her, accept it, dont fight it but just dont go into 'fantasy land' either. Once you start accepting it, it will soon get boring and mundane and will pass.

What you resist will persist.

Write it about her or something. Just have an outlet.
    ill try, thanks

(Original post by Ryanthom100)
    I felt the same once and approached the girl. Bro, it ain't worth it, the ones that u like the most will brake your heart the worst. Just wait for a chick who looks at u etc, however, if u just wanna smash then go up to her I guess.
    its not that shes a **** or anything, i just doubt she likes me because im not good looking. why do u think she would break my heart the worst

How old is she?

ReputationRep:
    ur clearly trolling so if u dont wanna help me or anything just leave it man
    u sound like suck a cuck.

How old is she?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.