Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I just received offer to study chem engineering in Uni of Edinburgh which has been my dream university for years however I had a change of heart over these last few months and have a tremendous desire to study Computer Science(Beng).I'm quite firm with studying computer science since I already knew the basic of coding but only until now did I consider it as an option.How do you contact the uni to change the course?By email or phone?

    Just try giving your college (I assume Science and Engineering) a call to see what your options are.

    Go on the course page and email the course email and tell them your situation and your desire to sswitch to their course .(you may have to write a new personal statement)! you may get a chance!!

    Good luck!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year

University open days

  1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.