Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Not sure how many people are aware of this, however:

Last year - 2017, I attended the Cyberfirst course for ages 14-15, at Glasgow University.
    This Thread is to ask if anyone on TSR attended any of the Cyberfirst courses, and to see who is interested/intending on going on any of the ones this year.

I look forward to seeing your responses.

P.S. - Not sure if this is the correct forum for this, sorry if its the wrong one.

ReputationRep:
    I did one this yr and have applied this yr too
    (Original post by WestDragon)
    Hi,

Not sure how many people are aware of this, however:

Last year - 2017, I attended the Cyberfirst course for ages 14-15, at Glasgow University.
    This Thread is to ask if anyone on TSR attended any of the Cyberfirst courses, and to see who is interested/intending on going on any of the ones this year.

I look forward to seeing your responses.

P.S. - Not sure if this is the correct forum for this, sorry if its the wrong one.

ReputationRep:
    How was the course last year, enjoyable ?

ReputationRep:
    I'd say so, it was pretty good since we were in a hotel type setup with fast WiFi. The course was fairly full on so you needed to be awake but it was good. Recently got onto this years next section of the course
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I'd say so, it was pretty good since we were in a hotel type setup with fast WiFi. The course was fairly full on so you needed to be awake but it was good. Recently got onto this years next section of the course
    are you a guy or a girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous030701)
    are you a guy or a girl?
    Curious question, surely the symbol around my name or on my profile would clear it up - not sure how its relevant but :shrug:

ReputationRep:
    Curious question, surely the symbol around my name or on my profile would clear it up - not sure how its relevant but :shrug:
    I was wondering whether if you were a girl u signed up for the all.girls course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous030701)
    I was wondering whether if you were a girl u signed up for the all.girls course
    Ahh, I signed up for a mixed one

Apparently its a number of weeks before the course that emails go out - hopefully on time...

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for a 4-day residential CyberFirst Futures course for 15-16-year-olds at Lancaster. Haven't yet received confirmation that my application was successful but I am feeling excited all the same!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 14, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.