The Student Room Group

Girlfriends

Basically my cousin has always been a arrogant ****. Not gonna lie I don't like him because he's full off himself. But I have to get on with him at family events etc my dilemma is He's a ripped outgoing soccer player while I'm a more chilled 'nothing' tbh He's 6 months older than me and so my family always compares us His girlfriend is pretty hot. And while I don't have a girlfriend atm I'm kinda afraid that I can't get a gf as nice as his I 100% know he will say something like my girlfriends nicer looking at a family event to everyone. Because he's a ****. But nothing would make me happier than putting him to shame I know your not suppose to judge people based on their looks but I mean cmon. It's the first thing people notice about people Apart from him being ripped etc I wouldn't say he's that much better looking than me if at all but I have mild-moderate acne and it makes me kinda wimp out of talking to girls. What can I do to put my cousin to shame and get a nice girl
10/10 troll
What kind of cousin are you? Jealousy wont get you nowhere in life and certainly wont get you a girl
Reply 3
Have you not read anything I just said ? He's a ****. I'm a far better cousin to him than he is to me .He constantly tries to make himself seem better than me and even said this at our last greeting in front of all my younger cousins

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending