Studying Medicine in Europe, (Im really nervous)

Watch
This discussion is closed.
EmmaHarvard
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi there All, I am planning to study medicine this coming September in Europe, I know someone already studying in a Bulgarian medical university if anyone is interested in studying medicine or dentistry in Europe in particular Bulgaria, please message me it will be good to know some people beforehand, before heading to a foreign country. As im really shy and scared travelling away from home.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post,

xx
Emma
WhoDaresWins
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by EmmaHarvard)
Hi there All, I am planning to study medicine this coming September in Europe, I know someone already studying in a Bulgarian medical university if anyone is interested in studying medicine or dentistry in Europe in particular Bulgaria, please message me it will be good to know some people beforehand, before heading to a foreign country. As im really shy and scared travelling away from home.

xx
Emma
Don't worry, you are not alone.
Kayy_3v
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by EmmaHarvard)

xx
Emma
Hi which university and did you apply via agency?
ChrisChristian
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you want to study in Europe don’t go to Italy, try Germany France or Romania
AsalaR
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I study in Bulgaria and I certainly recommend it. If you don't know anyone feel free to message me and I'll give you an insight and answer your questions
AsalaR
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Kayy_3v)
Hi which university and did you apply via agency?
There are many agencies out there and lots of students on here are always complaining. Frequently it's the same agency names that pop up with negative reviews so be careful when searching for an agency. The complaints are usually that some agencies have hidden additional fees like translation costs and legalisation costs which is pathetic and deceitful. Feel free to ask me anything if you need help in choosing a transparent and honest agency.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (163)
14.53%
I'm not sure (51)
4.55%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (330)
29.41%
I have already dropped out (33)
2.94%
I'm not a current university student (545)
48.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise