The Student Room Group

Are you Pakistani/Indian *Watch This Video*

Can't waittt go pakistan. I'm British Born Pakistani- but bruuuh pakistan is legit soo sikkk. We're going this summer for a family wedding- its so damn traditional and a home- type raw feel to it.

Last wedding was pretty lit there. Best bit to PK is the weather- humidity/hotness- and showering like 2-3 times a day!!

This video literally describes pakistan perfectly!:

I've seen the movie shmurrrr its alright- too long and depressing.
If you meet upper middle class Pakistanis, They are way more liberal and modern than Brit Paks
Original post by Fasih123
If you meet upper middle class Pakistanis, They are way more liberal and modern than Brit Paks

right? i've always thought this too.
Upper Middle Class in Pakistan are well off and well traveled as well unlike the majority of Brit Paks who have never been to any country other than Pakistan and UK. They go to Private schools which have O/A-Levels and the quality of education is superior and they don't go to any Islamic schools, unlike British Pakistanis who are sent to Islamic schools which are nothing more than hate spouting gathering.
Reply 4

Lol I dont know if thats supposed to be an insult or something, but I agree with u.
I loved my holiday in Pakistan. Only ever been once. Many moons ago. It was so healthy - all the food organic and fresh. Lost a lot of weight and my skin was the healthiest it has ever been. Experiences so many new things. However, after two weeks I was crawling the walls and couldn't wait to go back home. Too much of culture/mentality clash. There's such a divide amongst people where everything is centered around class/money. Couldn't deal with the politics and the drama. Safe to say I will never go back.

Enjoy your holiday. Youll love it! The sun will clear out any ailments you have. Such a fantastic detox.
That's act so true! Also, upper class/middle class Pakistanis live a life of luxury, I'm not even gonna lie, they make majority of British ppl look like they r living in poverty. Have u seen some of their houses??? Flippin mansions which are hundred times nicer than houses in the UK.
Lemme not get started on the hotels, so luxurious!

If there were no extremists gangs, Pakistan would excel in tourism.
Same! I'm going Pakistan in August for a month. Also going for a wedding, Pakistani weddings are the best. I'm from a village, everyone knows each other. There loads of houses but some people live in the UK, land is vast.

Pakistani Culture is beautiful.

True...!
did you enjoy

Latest