Turn on thread page Beta

lets show same respect to brave men that died saving children at Florida High School watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    Why not carry automatic weapons into the cinema then? Or grenades?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because we should responsibility draw a line somewhere.

Obviously I'm not condoning everyone carrying their own nuclear bombs around. You know I'm not so why even go into those regions.

ReputationRep:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by HighOnGoofballs)
    Because we should responsibility draw a line somewhere.

Obviously I'm not condoning everyone carrying their own nuclear bombs around. You know I'm not so why even go into those regions.
    So isn't the responsible line not to carry any deadly weapons. Anyway I'm clearly not going to convince you otherwise...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doonesbury)
    So isn't the responsible line not to carry any deadly weapons. Anyway I'm clearly not going to convince you otherwise...
    Well, were just back to square one aren't we. To which is say guns can be useful and are in fact needed for some countries.

And I can be pretty easily convinced actually, provided there's an argument good enough.

I support strict gun regulation. I appose guns being introduced to the UK. But I think guns should not be removed from America.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by HighOnGoofballs)
    But I think guns should not be removed from America.
    Why not?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.