Turn on thread page Beta

Slanting ugg style boots watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi I wear my cheap plain black ugg style boots all the time. They only cost £5 But they are slanting inwards really bad and the grip is awful does this happen to others when wearing Uggs ?? I'm a boy by the way :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minione14000)
    Hi I wear my cheap plain black ugg style boots all the time. They only cost £5 But they are slanting inwards really bad and the grip is awful does this happen to others when wearing Uggs ?? I'm a boy by the way :-)

ReputationRep:
    i'M A bOY bY ThE wAy

ReputationRep:
    They're normally quite wide and don't have a lot of support. Remember they are commonly worn as house slippers and don't tend to fit the feet very well as they're more for comfort need to be a bit roomy. They're not the most practical shoes and can suffer wear and tear quite easily and so can become saggy. Look for some with a reinforced toe/heel but even then they still won't be as form fitting and good for the feet as regular boots.

ReputationRep:
    They only cost £5
    Case closed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blawan)
    They're normally quite wide and don't have a lot of support. Remember they are commonly worn as house slippers and don't tend to fit the feet very well as they're more for comfort need to be a bit roomy. They're not the most practical shoes and can suffer wear and tear quite easily and so can become saggy. Look for some with a reinforced toe/heel but even then they still won't be as form fitting and good for the feet as regular boots.
    They are really comfy and I love them don't think I need a new pair yet

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.