Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    HELP,

i ordered a pair of shoes as a gift for my mum from Clarks 1 month ago. now i have received a bank statement that says i have made an additional order when I have not. so, i contacted Clarks telling them it may be a mistake in their system but they tell me that the second {fake} order was picked up form one of the stores. they have basically told called me a liar!? what can i do, I am only 16 and did not image anything like could happen!?!

please can i have some helpful tips on how to resolve this!
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    Phone customer care or head office and tell them you didn't make the order. Ask them to tell you when the order was placed and try and find out who picked it up. They should have CCTV of who picked it up. Unfortunately Clarks don't request Id when picking up orders so it's easy for anyone to claim an order.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.