Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview with Nottingham Trent this month for BA Photography and I'm really anxious about the questions I get as I think it is a group interview and I have no idea how they work. Has anybody else had one yet and could give advice/tell me what questions are asked? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm really sorry you've not had any response. I have my interview on Wednesday and theres not alot of information about peoples experiences, so I get why you feel anxious. I hope this helps bump your post a little and you get a response soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by livviosar)
    Hi,

I'm really sorry you've not had any response. I have my interview on Wednesday and theres not alot of information about peoples experiences, so I get why you feel anxious. I hope this helps bump your post a little and you get a response soon!

Hey! Mine is also on Wednesday so maybe we’ll end up in the same group interview? The closer it gets the more anxious I become buuut fingers crossed it all goes well for the both of us.

Thanks for responding even though there isn’t anything on here
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool, yeah we'll probably be in the same one!
    And I know what you mean, this will be my first university interview so I'm not quite sure what to expect, especially since I've never done a group interview before.

Is NTU your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Oh cool, yeah we'll probably be in the same one!
    And I know what you mean, this will be my first university interview so I'm not quite sure what to expect, especially since I've never done a group interview before.

Is NTU your first choice?
    This will be my first interview too !

It was originally my first choice but now I’m a little conflicted because of accommodation and also the fact that I still haven’t passed GCSE maths

ReputationRep:
    Hope your interview went well.

Mine was actually quite relaxed wasn't much pressure at all! Just waiting to hear back now

ReputationRep:
    Hope your interview went well.

Mine was actually quite relaxed wasn't much pressure at all! Just waiting to hear back now
    Hi! I’m glad it went well I think mine did too, also just waiting to hear back now!

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.