Turn on thread page Beta

Met her at work whilst away watch

I met this girl whilst away and she doesn't seem to want to come to see me for dinner. I told her to come to me and I'll take her out. She said sure, but asked where it was. She said yes and for sure.

But then told me to let her know when I am down her way? Does she not want dinner and would rather do it again? (I've already kissed and slept with her)

How do I approach this, as we chat almost every day and I am thinking of just asking when she's free and I'll come down to her?
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I met this girl whilst away and she doesn't seem to want to come to see me for dinner. I told her to come to me and I'll take her out. She said sure, but asked where it was. She said yes and for sure.

But then told me to let her know when I am down her way? Does she not want dinner and would rather do it again? (I've already kissed and slept with her)

How do I approach this, as we chat almost every day and I am thinking of just asking when she's free and I'll come down to her?
    Best to just ask openly if she wants to see you or was it just a more casual thing? Then if she does then if you’re happy to go to see her then go for it. Best to be open so you know where you stand and not playing guessing games

(Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    Best to just ask openly if she wants to see you or was it just a more casual thing? Then if she does then if you’re happy to go to see her then go for it. Best to be open so you know where you stand and not playing guessing games
    I am wondering if she's playing hard to get or just plain not interested? So we are chatting, she's sending equal amount of messages back. I.e we got like 4 sort of convos going on and she replies with 4-5 lines. But when I asked her when she's free, she said she's busy but she'll let me know.

I've heard of this trap before? I am just backing off about meeting up and just chatting away. Is she trying to judge my intentions? I am curious as I've already told her when in person. "I don't want to be that guy".

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.