Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! This is a thread for Durham Stephenson college offer-holders 2018. I haven't seen one yet so thought it would be great to get to know some other applicants

So my introduction:
    Username: Loralite
    Course: Education with Psychology
    Hobbies: Music, Sport, Graphic Design

Looking forward to hearing from you all

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I've got an offer for law, I was thinking that it'd be easier if we made a WhatsApp groupchat like other colleges have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealmarsbar)
    Hi,
    I've got an offer for law, I was thinking that it'd be easier if we made a WhatsApp group chat like other colleges have?
    Hey! I have a cond offer for law as well, originally applied to St.Mary's but yesterday got allocated to Stephenson college. Could you please add me on the college Whatsapp group chat if there is one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gaabriella)
    Hey! I have a cond offer for law as well, originally applied to St.Mary's but yesterday got allocated to Stephenson college. Could you please add me on the college Whatsapp group chat if there is one?
    As far as I'm aware there isn't one currently, if you want to make one go ahead and I'll be happy to join.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by therealmarsbar)
    As far as I'm aware there isn't one currently if you want to make one go ahead and I'll be happy to join.
    I'd be really happy to do that, but I don't really know how to Mainly because I don't know a lot of people who have been allocated to Stephenson...

ReputationRep:
    Yo is there a group chat ?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheAnswer221163)
    Yo is there a group chat ?
    Not that I am aware of... maybe can everyone in this thread PM me with their numbers so I can build a whatsapp chat for Stephenson college?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I’ll pm you

ReputationRep:
    It’s not letting me click on your profile gabi , send me a pm

ReputationRep:
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/GqZjFPCsjIL4nHHzFgMer8 Hey guys for those of you who are not yet in the groupchat please use this link to join!!

Poll
If a uni gives me an unconditional offer they....

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.