Turn on thread page Beta

Hanas bounce to failu...*cough*...Success watch

ReputationRep:

Hanas bounce to failu...*cough*...Success

Recently I've found myself surrounded by stressed students who think they're going fail their GCSEs, and you know I find myself to one of them people, and I 've found myself speaking and giving more advice to people and other people giving it to me so I want to write this 'blog' on how to help with the journey to GCSEs.

Firstly, a little about me, I'm in year 10, I'm not the smartest person in my class,l I speak up and contribute and get moderate scores. I compare myself a lot, especially my intellect. I'm pretty lazy, I have good behavior which is why teachers think I'm doing okay in class, which is okay with me. And I really just created this to help, other people like me.

You'll find stories, advice, revision techniques and a lot of other things on this thread so make sure you keep watching.

Note: This isn't on grow your grades because there'll be a bit more content and I find that there was a bit more stress to keep that perfect.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Best of luck, here’s to success! :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    lol, mmmm kay this is like a really informal kinda post.

Isn't it worrying how when its time for the year 11's to relax its time for the year 10's to stress even more than they're doing?

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.