Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi my daughter is torn between Royal Holloway or Westminster for film and or TV production. Is anyone out there doing these courses that can help her make up her mind. What is Westminster Harrow like as a campus and what is the course like? Xx thank you x
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Shelby s mum)
    Hi my daughter is torn between Royal Holloway or Westminster for film and or TV production. Is anyone out there doing these courses that can help her make up her mind. What is Westminster Harrow like as a campus and what is the course like? Xx thank you x
    Hi there

It's great to hear your daughter is considering Westminster as a choice to study Film and TV. I would recommend you attend the next Open Day which is Sat 10 March from 11am -3pm. Your daughter will have an opportunity to talk to students from the courses and ask questions about what Harrow Campus is like and what's good and bad about the Film and TV course. I'll also see if I can find a current student to respond to this thread.

Best wishes

Kim
    Course Enquiries Team

ReputationRep:
    I hope she comes to BA Television Production at Westminster, which unlike many institutions which confuse the distinctions between the Film and Television industries, At Westminster Television means Television, all genres including drama and sit-com are catered for, but strictly as a TV product and not one off dramas like in the movies. Another distinction is that we teach the skills and techniques required for multi-camera drama and Light Entertainment. With great success for careers in the industry.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 20, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.