username3744018
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How can I get my nail beds to be longer?

I have short nails but if I let them grow out it’s just the white bit that grows and not my actual nail beds.

I love when people’s nails are kind of long, but it’s just the nail bed with out the big white tip.
xnotapplicablex
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
id say investing in some nail growth products
http://www.boots.com/no7-strength-an...-10ml-10216049
i use this and i love it
carrotstar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Charliehaley)
How can I get my nail beds to be longer?

I have short nails but if I let them grow out it’s just the white bit that grows and not my actual nail beds.

I love when people’s nails are kind of long, but it’s just the nail bed with out the big white tip.
I think your nail bed is quite long! And I’m sorry but I don’t think there is a way to make them longer. People tend to make them shorter by biting their nails or cutting them too short, so as long as you avoid those habits then they should stay that length.
username3744018
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by carrotstar)
I think your nail bed is quite long! And I’m sorry but I don’t think there is a way to make them longer. People tend to make them shorter by biting their nails or cutting them too short, so as long as you avoid those habits then they should stay that length.
That’s a picture off the internet! I just used it as an example as what I’d like then to look like. And ah thank you x
carrotstar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Charliehaley)
That’s a picture off the internet! I just used it as an example as what I’d like then to look like. And ah thank you x
Oh I see 😂 Yeah I don’t think there’s much you can do I’m afraid except try to prevent them getting shorter. If you grow them long and paint them nobody will know.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.74%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.68%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.25%
It might lead to more bullying (131)
38.42%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.91%

Watched Threads