The Student Room Group

good lord, boy trouble

so this guy i see everyday at college has basically been ****ing around with my feelings. He knew i liked him/still like him and he basically acted like a douche. Anyways, late one night i was in my feels and messaged him telling him i've fully fallen for him .. not in love but like i proper proper like him and that he was one of the main reasons i came into college, cause thats true, i barely skip school cause i wanna see his face and be around him. anyway, woke up the next day and checked snap to see if he opened it. The mf opened it at 7am in the morning and didn't respond. so i put a snap up on my story to see if he'd see it and he was one of the first. then i got pissed and confronted him about it and he was like
"i didn't know what to say, i sat for an hour and tried to figure out what to say blah blah" and i was like you could just say you don't like me back but he wouldn't deny it and then i was like why can't you just tell me the feelings aren't mutual and he was like it's not that easy and i was like wait do you not know if you like me or not and he was like yeah .... so now im confused af. this happened about a week ago. i haven't spoken or snapped him since and i tend to send a snap every other day just cause im despertae af to talk to him and yeah it's basically been really **** and i go back to school on tuesday and im fricking dreading it. his friends will joke about and be like oh look its your girl and **** and all im doing is trying to do is walk past the bus stop listening to chris brown in peace. guyssss what does it mean, how can he not know if he likes me or not and how do i actually find out how he feels
Original post by saraaaaaaaaa
so this guy i see everyday at college has basically been ****ing around with my feelings. He knew i liked him/still like him and he basically acted like a douche. Anyways, late one night i was in my feels and messaged him telling him i've fully fallen for him .. not in love but like i proper proper like him and that he was one of the main reasons i came into college, cause thats true, i barely skip school cause i wanna see his face and be around him. anyway, woke up the next day and checked snap to see if he opened it. The mf opened it at 7am in the morning and didn't respond. so i put a snap up on my story to see if he'd see it and he was one of the first. then i got pissed and confronted him about it and he was like
"i didn't know what to say, i sat for an hour and tried to figure out what to say blah blah" and i was like you could just say you don't like me back but he wouldn't deny it and then i was like why can't you just tell me the feelings aren't mutual and he was like it's not that easy and i was like wait do you not know if you like me or not and he was like yeah .... so now im confused af. this happened about a week ago. i haven't spoken or snapped him since and i tend to send a snap every other day just cause im despertae af to talk to him and yeah it's basically been really **** and i go back to school on tuesday and im fricking dreading it. his friends will joke about and be like oh look its your girl and **** and all im doing is trying to do is walk past the bus stop listening to chris brown in peace. guyssss what does it mean, how can he not know if he likes me or not and how do i actually find out how he feels

ughh, there is never a good answer for relationship issues. Everyone is different. What I will say, and hopefully it helps is that my current girlfriend (2 years) wasn't sure whether she liked me, took 7 months (she knew the whole time) until she took the plunge. Some people just don't know.
(edited 6 years ago)
Hun...don’t know where to start..so I COMPLETELY understand how feel. That happened to me soo many times! But the thing is you do seem a little desperate for a guy and specially if he’s a douche, he’s not worth anything. Like you’re in college and that means you WILL find someone who’s worth every tear of yours! And the key is to not show him you are bothered coz guys like him just don’t care about your feelings(if he’s really that bad). However, you seem a little pushy..try to be more subtle with your flirting and trying to get him like you. I mean you r in college and yh u technically adults but it’s still the point of the life where some guys aren’t still comfortable with their feelings. And the way you “exploded” to him about him not being sure if he likes you. You might have scared him away a little. Maybe try apologizing and then start kinda talking a little to him if you know what I mean. Take it slow. Start chatting maybe throw a little flirty stuff and if you two hang out maybe kinda flirt hit him in the arm. Basically, create comfortable atmosphere between you guys. Show him that you r cool and if he does have feelings for you he should be comfortable to tell you. But DON’T try too hard coz u will seem clingy and stressed, guys like when a girl is chill and layed back. Just give this process time but if he still acts like a douche dumb mf’s ass.
Reply 3
lmao
Damn peak. Find another boy imo. The right one comes easy, trust me. I mean I don't know, because I'm a boy, but I feel that if I liked a girl properly, I won't be a pain, and will just be good to her.

Quick Reply