Turn on thread page Beta

theres this guy i like and ive made a recent thread about him and you all are sure he likes me. He recently sent me money out the blue because i said i was horribly in need of a laptop and my family is quite poor. And i said “ly (as a friend” haha just in case he would think “uhmm this girl is a bit crazy” if i just said ly. I like him more than that i guess but he might feel bad or angry about sending me money and ive frienzoned him.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Why do you have to say "ly (as a friend)"? A simple "thanks" or something similar would have sufficed... Wow.

(Original post by UWS)
    Why do you have to say "ly (as a friend)"? A simple "thanks" or something similar would have sufficed... Wow.
    people on here say ly to random strangers so he should know it doesnt mean anything. Iy yes not ily or i love you

ReputationRep:
    moment of silence for the dude in the friendzone

op you like him he may like you try to make hints that you like him :lol:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    people on here say ly to random strangers so he should know it doesnt mean anything. Iy yes not ily or i love you
    What are you like 12? What difference does it make if you say ly ily or I love you...Jeez
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    The fact that you've gone and put "as a friend" in brackets doesn't really help though. You said you like him so it doesn't make sense why you did that.

(Original post by The Night King)
    What are you like 12? What difference does it make if you say ly ily or I love you...Jeez
    You’re the last one to be talking about age.. fam.

(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    moment of silence for the dude in the friendzone

op you like him he may like you try to make hints that you like him :lol:
    Like what?

(Original post by UWS)
    The fact that you've gone and put "as a friend" in brackets doesn't really help though. You said you like him so it doesn't make sense why you did that.
    I said that because we’re both Muslim. And he might think i’m one of “those” muslim girls.

ReputationRep:
    what does ly mean?

ReputationRep:
    so what's the question?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.