Turn on thread page Beta

I am truly ugly and it makes me not want to leave my house because I feel bad when other people have to look at my face I feel sorry for them I’m ashamed and embarrassed to even step out of the house I’m in my last year of school and every morning I lay in my bed and just think your hideous I can only look at myself in certain lighting and I can’t look at my face from a sideways view because it truly makes me feel sick and the truth is I find it hard to look at myself but when I do I can’t stop because I can’t honestly believe how vile and repulsive I look it’s disgusting and I find myself staring at myself in every mirror I go past and I go home and I sit in my bed room everyday and look at myself in the mirror hoping that something has changed and I’m not actually that ugly I’ve tried everything to make myself pretty I’ve spent so much money on things and nothing has worked when I’m at school in lessons I feel like people stare at me in awe at how someone can be so ugly I don’t want to be drop dead pretty I just want to be able to leave the house without having my appearance on my mind 24/7 and so that I just look normal.What hurts me most is it’s taken me 3 years to just accept the fact that i am truly ugly. I really want plastic surgery and I’m saving up really hard for it every penny I have goes in my bank so I can save up to make myself look normal. I’ve tried to talk to people about how I feel but I don’t want to go on about it because it’s not fair on them. I just honestly don’t know what to do anymore I don’t feel as if I’m good enough to hang round with my friends as I’m the ugly one and Ik that sounds ridiculous but it’s true I just wish I looked normal. I’m 15 , 16 in June and people say oh when your older you’ll be pretty but in all honesty I don’t think I can wait that long to look normal to not be a hideous sight to look at.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I think we view ourselves as uglier than we actually are. What makes you think you are ugly? Try to make some changes to tackle that, could make you feel less so. Incorporate exercise into yiur daily routine, makes inefeel better. Pamper yourself

ReputationRep:
    Are you joking? Sounds like a depression.

ReputationRep:
    Wear a mask or join the circus.

ReputationRep:
    I missed the plastic surgery bit. strongly against it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.