Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for MFA course and I have been offered from both universities last week.
    but I have no idea which one to choose.

In terms of Goldsmiths, It seems to provide me suitable curriculum and an opportunity to develop my work.
    On the other hand, It demand to students more expensive tuition fee and higher IELTS score than GSA. I am worried about it because I am not English native speaker and My English skill is really really not good enough.

When it comes to GSA Located in Scotland, It might be disadvantageous cultural experience than London.

I do not know much about it...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by sbahn)
    I have applied for MFA course and I have been offered from both universities last week.
    but I have no idea which one to choose.

In terms of Goldsmiths, It seems to provide me suitable curriculum and an opportunity to develop my work.
    On the other hand, It demand to students more expensive tuition fee and higher IELTS score than GSA. I am worried about it because I am not English native speaker and My English skill is really really not good enough.

When it comes to GSA Located in Scotland, It might be disadvantageous cultural experience than London.

I do not know much about it...
    Go where the course is better suited to you and your interests. The cultural experience is not going to get you a job and you can always travel to experience London. You can work on your English to meet the language requirements and even when you're here.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 18, 2018
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.